Author Topic: Blast from the Past and "Coup d'Etat" Details !!  (Read 6434 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Blast from the Past and "Coup d'Etat" Details !!
« on: August 09, 2006, 11:24:31 AM »
BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS" TREATED TO A BLAST FROM THE PAST
Former Big Brother Houseguests will Return to Participate in this Week's Head of Household Competition, Food Competition and Veto Competition

Julie Chen Will Announce Details for this Season's Newest Twist,
the on Thursday, Aug. 10 

The remaining Houseguests competing on this season of BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS will be treated to some familiar faces this week as several former Houseguests lend their services to this week's Head of Household competition on Thursday, Aug. 10, the Food Competition on Sunday, Aug. 13 and the Veto Competition on Tuesday, Aug. 15.   

The first group of former BIG BROTHER Houseguests will return for a surprise cameo appearance this Thursday, Aug. 10 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) during the live eviction show. 
The former Houseguests will be incorporated into the HOH competition, which will require this season's All Stars to recall specific clues they have received from the former Houseguests throughout the week in order to be crowned this week's HOH. 
Another group of former Houseguests will return to serve as judges during this week's Food Competition on Sunday, Aug. 13 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT). 
The BIG BROTHER blast from the past week will conclude with former Houseguests also playing a role in the all important Veto Competition on Tuesday, Aug. 15 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT).     

During the Live broadcast on Thursday, Aug. 10 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), host Julie Chen will explain this season's newest twist, the "Coup d'Etat," which she teased at the end of last week's live eviction show.  The "Coup d'Etat" will enable one person to overthrow the HOH at a moment's notice.

BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS follows the relationships and conflicts of players who live together in a house outfitted with dozens of cameras and microphones recording their every move 24 hours a day.  One by one, the houseguests will vote each other out of the house.  At the end of three months, the last remaining houseguest will receive the grand prize of $500,000. While living together in a confined space won't be anything new to the Houseguests, choosing between any pre-existing relationships and building new alliances could be a challenge.

BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS is broadcast each week on Tuesdays (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), Thursdays (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) and Sundays (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT).  The Thursday broadcast, hosted by Julie Chen, will feature the live eviction of one of the houseguests.

CBS Press
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 11:39:39 AM by puddin »

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Blast from the Past and "Coup d'Etat" Details !!
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2006, 11:36:57 AM »
This is going to be very interesting.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2006, 11:40:54 AM »
why tell us last week if it was not going to happen!!!  wonder if S6 was HOH if it would have started this week.

So wonder if the past houseguest will help or hinder people in the challenges.  We saw faces of the peeps but no clues yet?  Unless they give them today or maybe it is a clue to the missing things

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2006, 11:43:26 AM »
To make sure we watched all episodes this week so we didn't miss the Coup D'Etat.

I would guess hinder. They didn't make All Stars or got evicted. I'd want some revenge if it were me.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2006, 12:56:14 PM »
i hope they do something cuase im getting tired of waiting for the BIG TWIST  to happen.

Offline Vernie

• RFF Full Member
  • Survivor Junkie, GOLF GODDESS, Hard working mom
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2006, 01:05:49 PM »
This is going to be VERY interesting.
GrassrootSoccer.Org
www.aidsresearch.org

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2006, 01:45:12 PM »
i hope they do something cuase im getting tired of waiting for the BIG TWIST  to happen.

Well it could be worse. They could have said we have a BIG TWIST during June and keep hyping it up tell now. That would be uber annoying.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2006, 02:24:25 PM »
true Tanner . ..  I still think the past house gets will have a way to "help or hender" the players as part of the comp.  Now not sure if they get to chose or if HG gets to if they win a question or something.

Offline Meadows317

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2006, 12:01:16 AM »
So former HG from season 7?  Or like all together?

Either way i'm very excited!!!   Can't wait to see the look on everybodys faces

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2006, 12:38:26 AM »
I am going to go in general. There has been much talk about who it is and it has ranged from Alison and Bunky to Maggie and Eric "Cappy" so it could be anybody.