Author Topic: Spoilerish  (Read 23940 times)

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: Spoilerish
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2006, 01:39:07 PM »
 :yess:  This is great info.   :hearts:   Luv ya puddin. 

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2006, 02:33:00 AM »
Oh good, now I don't hafta keep beating my brains out trying to figure how there can't be another double boot!  :lol3:  :hlol  I kept thinking they would do differently than usual:  have more jury members.  :waves: 

Thanks for posting TVGuide's info, puddin.  :hugs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2006, 10:50:49 AM »
There's a Merge, a Mutiny and a Double Elimination on
"Survivor: Cook Islands"

Thursday, Nov. 2   SURVIVOR: COOK ISLANDS -- The eighth castaway
(8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT)   is voted off.  Jeff Probst hosts
Thursday, Nov. 9   SURVIVOR: COOK ISLANDS --The remaining
(8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT)   castaways are given the opportunity to declare mutiny and leave their current tribe to join the other tribe.  The ninth castaway is voted off the island.  Jeff Probst hosts.
Thursday, Nov. 16      SURVIVOR: COOK ISLANDS -- Two castaways are
(8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT)   voted off of the island.  Jeff Probst hosts.
Thursday, Nov. 23      SURVIVOR: COOK ISLANDS -- The two tribes merge
(8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT)   into one. The 12th castaway is voted off the island.  Jeff Probst hosts

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2006, 10:41:49 AM »
YAY for TDT!
Projected Ep8: Mutinous Probst's offer 
   For another exciting, never-before-seen "twist," we have Probst (in a traditional faded-blue and orange ensemble) telling the tribes, "You have 10 seconds to decide whether or not you change your fate in this game." Switching tribes? Yes.
   t, and visit the Mitiaro cave
   Would anyone take him up on the offer? Apparently the answer is yes. We have been told that Candice and Jonathan will accept Probst's offer, and switch back to their original tribe, Rarotonga. This will leave Aitutaki with the mere four players (Yul, Becky, Ozzy, Sundra) seen at the reward getaway below. Within Rarotonga, a campaign to oust all the non-original members (Brad, Jenny, Rebecca and Nate) will then commence.

The best spot for this would appear to be immediately preceding the Ep8 RC, but it could be before the IC, we suppose. 

http://truedorktimes.com/survivor_cook_islands/spoilers/ep7/future.htm

Offline breinejm

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2006, 11:43:45 AM »
"This time the new Survivors are stranded on the Cook Islands in the South Pacific. The castaways include a police officer, a heavy metal guitarist, an attorney and a nail salon manager. The new season of Survivor debuts September 14th."

Just went back and reread this thread and this stuck out a bit.  knowing how cryptic and creative these folks can be, and with the spoilers that Becky (the attorney) goes far, I am thinking she will win.  The other 3 have been voted out already: Cristina, Billy, and Cai Boi.

or perhaps it means nothing, but it made me wonder!  ???

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2006, 05:38:20 PM »
this is mostly from memory from what I've been reading around the boards ...

The jury will be 10
Rebecca & Jenny are booted next week at the double TC.
Following week is merge.
At merge ,Aitu ( Ozzy/Yul/Becky/Sundra ) will use Jonathan to pick off the white tribe and stronger players first. I'm not sure of the order but it maybe something like Nate / Adam / Candice /Jonathan with Parvati making final 5.
Then you have your final 4 ( Ozzy/Yul/Becky/Sundra )
and final 2 of?? Yul & Ozzy ? we shall see? It just doesn't make sense to me yet , lol.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2006, 05:44:40 PM »
Even better ..TDT just updated their bootlist :hyper:
this is the order they are in ...

Jenny
Rebecca
Nathan
Candice
Adam
Jonathan
Parvati

final 4?
Becky
Ozzy
Sundra
Yul

hmmmmmm Sundra and Yul final 2? Now that I could believe. Yul wins, lol.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 05:53:33 PM by puddin »

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2006, 06:51:10 PM »
TDT doesn't say anything anywhere about a final 2.

He has a final 4 listed, and even then it's with question marks. The order they're listed in means nothing?

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2006, 07:32:44 PM »
Well it's probably still speculative, but at least it gives us some ideas to chew on!  :tup:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2006, 07:46:05 PM »
TDT doesn't say anything anywhere about a final 2.

He has a final 4 listed, and even then it's with question marks. The order they're listed in means nothing?
I never said TDT said they were final 2..... the thing is I can't see Yul or Ozzy taking each other to the final 2? Spec is Becky & Sundra are tied vote for 3rd place. They do the famous fire starting challenge and Sundra wins. Last immunity challenge Yul wins? Takes Sundra? Ozzy is just as much liked if not more that Yul according to interviews and comments made by the other Survivor's.

eta: and the order may mean something. This is the first time TDT has changed the order since way back when. As of yesterday the Survivors were in alphabet order and that has changed.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2006, 07:58:44 PM »
I've been paying attention to prometheus posts
" TDT is almost right
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 TDT is right about the final four, but not the boot order. The final five are Yul, Becky, Ozzy, Sundra, and (drum roll, please) ... Adam! Adumb is voted off, then Sundra, with a Final 3--which means the jury is nine. "

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2006, 08:06:51 PM »
more from prometheus
here
"Re: i hope jenny would not make it to jury
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Yup, she gets voted out after Brad. Don't be sad, though, there are much better Filipinos to look up to. She's a treacherous, paranoid, mean-spirited person who will stab you in the back if she feels threatened. "

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2006, 03:50:48 PM »
posted by laterplayer007

spoiler below

i believe next week, there is a double elimination, and the secret in the bottle that is shown in the preview is brought to the tribal council, where it is revealed that they will have to have a double elimination with one person NOT making the jury, making a jury of nine and only a final two. the two thought to be eliminated are rebekah and jenny with jenny making the jury.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2006, 05:32:06 PM »
I thought you would move this!  Thanks, puddin.
--------------------
laterplayer007, I'm wondering what's the source of your info about the bottle, the Jury  etc?  ???

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2006, 11:03:09 AM »
TDT SURVIV-O-METER 13 update

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2006, 09:41:43 PM »
that is a change up... I thought Pavarti went after Adam.  Maybe they vote her out due to her finger?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2006, 04:57:41 PM »
prometheus
(12/8/06 3:35 pm)
Reply   Re: TDT's Final Four - With A New Final Two (Or Three)
 Okay, so I pulled a jonathan and defected to the TDT camp this past week (although, I have to admit that he was already on the right track; I just confirmed). My sincere apologies (Smokeitgood, I hope it was worth it). Since this is a most unforgiving group, I won't hold a grudge, even if you do.

Well, it's winding down, and so am I.
Obviously, Parvati is next,
then Adam (I read a post in another thread with a quote from jonathan that Adam lasts another week--that would be two tribal councils--surprised he gets away with revealing that).
At F4, Ozzy wins immunity and Yul has the idol, so who goes? The Aitu 4 agree that the fairest thing to do is to split their votes and force a fire challenge to determine who gets booted.
Yul and Becky vote Sundra; Ozzy and Sundra vote Becky. Becky wins the fire challenge, but they encourage, and help, each other along the way.
Can anyone say (or sing) kumbaya?

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=19236.topic&start=521&stop=539

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2006, 09:44:53 AM »
Last challlenge is usually endurance.  Ozzy did will staying up on the pole... but keep in mind that Becky was up a long time too.  Then again last year they did the bouys in the water.

I can see Yul and Becky taking each other.  The question is who does Ozzy take?  YUL for switchign up the game or Becky because he can beat her?