Archive > Survivor Cook Islands

Spoilerish

<< < (2/9) > >>

puddin:
Source
Tips to SurvivorFever.net and the True Dork Times. 
July 15, 2006: SurvivorFever.net and the True Dork Times receive an email tip, claiming the following:
"- 20 survivors divided up into 4 groups by race, 5 white, 5 black, 5
hispanic, and 5 asian....
-some survivors could be coming from southern california (like always), nebraska, texas, a couple new yorkers.
- weather has been relatively nice except for heavy rain at the beginning.
- i saw hispanic girl leaving from aitutaki."

per TDT

Texan:
not sure about the dividing by race.    this will get some negative views.  And then when they say they are sticking to their original tribe then it will be it be are they prejudice or sticking to original alliance.

Just my opinion.  Wonder if they will go to 2 tribes in episode 2 or 3 like in the past.

cinni:

--- Quote from: Texan_Survivor on August 17, 2006, 01:07:01 PM ---not sure about the dividing by race.    this will get some negative views.  And then when they say they are sticking to their original tribe then it will be it be are they prejudice or sticking to original alliance.
--- End quote ---
totally agree. read this today and went, um, uh oh. just a really bad idea. if there is one dominant group, they could be the final 4/5 depending on how it goes. might be kind of boring. no one will leave their alliance. they wouldn't want to be seen as "traitors" to anyone, race included.

i'm also wondering how they will reform the groups. the 3 picking off the 2? don't see it. more likely two with the kind of alliances they're going to have. again, the alliiances will likely hold and the losing group will get picked off within their new one. maybe a whole random pick? only way to shake them up.

i'm suddenly not very interested in next season.

puddin:
WEDNESDAY MORNING ON THE EARLY SHOW

How is Barbaro doing? We'll take you inside the new Bolton Center for an EXCLUSIVE update on the injured Derby winner. Plus, a Survivor twist! Don't miss as host Jeff Probst unveils a special Survivor surprise for the new season. And, cool new technology in the classroom!

the early show

cinni:

--- Quote from: puddin on August 22, 2006, 09:30:04 AM --- Plus, a Survivor twist! Don't miss as host Jeff Probst unveils a special Survivor surprise for the new season
--- End quote ---
please let this be anything but the racialy divided tribes, oh please!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version