Author Topic: Tuesday Episode  (Read 6730 times)

Offline texasgirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
Tuesday Episode
« on: August 08, 2006, 07:50:52 PM »
This has been the best episode all season. Definitely my favorite and the best in terms of deception, lies, strategy. My Favorite!Will is hilarious, at first he was one of my least favorite houseguests but definitely becoming one of my favorite.
"I'm a robot with no clothes and I know that doesn't look good"

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Tuesday Episode
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 08:03:24 PM »
It was a very good episode. Will is sooo smart, too smart for his own good!!!

Offline Karen

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 08:06:58 PM »
I so agree about Will, in fact he is very entertaining on top of it all. He has people loving and hating him whenever he chooses.

Trick is never take anything that serious to let it get under your skin, if you do you are sunk. Keep smiling.........

Karen

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2006, 08:17:21 PM »
i'm just gonna put this out there

I think CBS is full of S_ _ T!
They totally gave Janie the POV and made it soo obvious
It was not a fair compitition and i think CBS rigged it so Janie would win

Of course it was a matter of time before Reality television became just as scripted as all the other chit on tv

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2006, 08:26:51 PM »
I agree with Will4Pres.  This one was definitely rigged for Janelle.  Like the time Cg was nominated and he won the veto.  The producers wanted Janelle to stay in the house and would create a competition for it. 

willswench

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2006, 08:35:46 PM »
Will rocks!  There's no such thing as too smart in this game.  He's the smartest.  Throw every competition, lie through your teeth, smile handsomely, and flirt, flirt, flirt.  And he'll win - again.  I love that he made everyone think Marci took the good stuff.  And he gave up 40 points for 5k - he's already a millionaire from his first win.  Will and Boogie are awesome and they are running this house - yet everyone else thinks someone else is running it.  BB6 has no chance.  They blew it themselves not taking him out the 4 chances they had.  It's the end of them.

Offline reedthis

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2006, 08:37:43 PM »
I also agree with you Will4Pres. CBS did not want her gone this soon due to ratings and they'll try to save Kayser on Thursday
What We Do In Life Echoes Into Eternity!!!

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2006, 10:06:17 PM »
I fail to see how this was rigged. Didn't they all have the same option to bid on everything? Janelle just wanted it more, plain and simple.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2006, 11:48:48 PM »
^^ i agree, but my point was who's to say that Janie was the one to buzz in first

CBS is selling it but i ain't buying it   :knuckles:

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2006, 05:10:10 AM »
im just very lost now as to who has the cant paly in next weeks veto thing.  last nights show made it sound like it was janie but i thought it was boggie who ended up with it. (he said he buzzed in because he thought they were going to say who would give up playing in next weeks veto for 10 thousdand dollars when what they said was for 10 points)

And as for being rigged it was also aimed towdard CG (who unfortunally didnt get to play) with the no more slop pass all summer.  I think we will keep seeing the no slop pass until CG is off it or until he is voted out.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2006, 06:00:01 AM »
^^ i agree, but my point was who's to say that Janie was the one to buzz in first

CBS is selling it but i ain't buying it   :knuckles:
but who's to say Janie WASN'T the one to buzz in first??  I don't think it was rigged, but if it was...CBS...puhleezz rig it for Kaysar !   :jam:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2006, 06:09:06 AM »
texasgirl
This has been the best episode all season. Definitely my favorite and the best in terms of deception, lies, strategy. My Favorite!Will is hilarious, at first he was one of my least favorite houseguests but definitely becoming one of my favorite.

texasgirl...I agree Tues show was the best this season!  Full of Drama!  And, like you, Will is one of my favs.  I disliked him in BB2...but he is such a slick player...as well as just darn funny sometimes!  He and boogie are a really cool team!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2006, 10:29:11 AM »
Janie can't play for Veto , she told Kaysar last night that she had 65 points . She asked Kaysar & Howie not to tell anyone .

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2006, 10:32:37 AM »
too bad Kaysar and Howie would not paly for them . . .they could have some cool prizes

Dani was pissed when she saw they were all going for prizes . . and janelle knew the one person she had to beat was dani  . . . the others all would go for prizes

Offline reedthis

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2006, 10:38:52 AM »
I would be mad to if I where Dani.  If James goes this week he has no one to blame but himself.
What We Do In Life Echoes Into Eternity!!!

Offline SMS1295

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2006, 10:59:58 AM »
I've haven't seen Tuesday's show, but will watch tonight.  I want to put my comments regarding the POV competion being "Rigged" for a specific person to win.  I don't believe it is "Rigged", but is weighted torwards the nominated individuals.  I've posted before that it appears that  CBS weighted the POV competion to wards CG based on what they were asked to do.  We are seeing now that when the HOH puts someone up they are looking for a specific person to leave and the other a "pawn".  So what you have is one person willing to do anything to say and the others not having to give it their best effort.  CBS is seeing how far each will go to when the POV and what we are seeing that the only person the really wants it is the person that thinks they are out the door. 

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2006, 11:03:17 AM »
I always read these posts about CBS rigging competitions, and I never want to believe it. But it just seems to me that too many things are happening in the right order for Janelle. It just seems to well for Janelle, and we NEVER got to see how many points Janelle had in the competition. So she could have had anything. Anyway, I don't want to believe it, but its just too weird!!!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2006, 11:04:57 AM »
She told Kaysar that she had 65 points :)

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2006, 11:12:06 AM »
I think a lot of times the people playing for the veto dont really want to win it, because if they did it would open peoples eyes as to who they were playing the game with.  If i was up there and one of the floaters or chilltown id be going for the prizes too.  let the ones who need it the most battle for it.

Janie did what she needed to do to win.  if there was a put the house guest on slop for the remainder of the season then bb better have provided lots of air freshener.  Hey if the people on surivor can eat barnicles then the bb hg's can surive on slop. :groan:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2006, 11:13:09 AM »
okay maube it ws rigged . . . but for janie to lose . ..  EVERYONE knows she loves prizes, maybe they wanted janie to go for the prizes so Dani did not put someone else up.  Plus they also knew they were going to ask CT or Marcy and they would go for prizes too

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2006, 11:44:28 AM »
Thanks for agreeing with me TS. :)
Regarding the veto comp I will agree I felt bad for Danielle sticking in there, only to win 24 hours of isolation. And James was stupid in what he picked. I can understand the phone call, but the margarita party? He should have saved his points and tried for the plasma or the money. Will is the one person who doesn't need the 5000 and he wins it. That's why it was easy to suggest Marcellas won that prize.

Offline texasgirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2006, 12:17:35 PM »
I was laughing so hard when everyone Dani thought was on her team were getting the prizes, she was sooo mad.
I like Will and Boogie, they know what they are doing and they admittedly lie about everything yet people still believe everything they say, thats what you call a good player.
"I'm a robot with no clothes and I know that doesn't look good"

Offline Karen

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2006, 12:24:00 PM »
I can see how the competitions can be laid out to suit one or two players, BUT come on people... It seriously is left up to the competitors to win or lose. How bad they want it is the key. Jaine had NO choice but to go balls out or pack as she was going home.
Why would any of you not see that?

Is it easier to be negative and think the worse? Possibly Janie is a damn good player and will push herself to limits others will and do not.
We saw this with George, he needed the veto and he shaved his head, Kayser went the extra mile. It came down to slopand George would live on the stuff for the win. He earned it.

Any of them could of gone the distance to have it, just as with this last veto, it boiled down to who wanted it the most.  Myself I loved seeing Dani in isolation.
She earned it.

Karen

Offline sandyb

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2006, 12:26:52 PM »
I don't think it was rigged.  Any one of them could have bid for the same things Janie did.  James didn't because he knew he was safe.  He's using her bidding on things that punish the house as leverage against her with his constant whining.  The others had no motivation to bid for anything except prizes because they knew they were safe, so why not?  The competition was just geared for a win to whoever wanted it the most, as was the one that CG won.  And, if Kaysar had been willing to get off the fence and tell Janie he'd play for her, he could have won POV and they'd both be safe right now.  Much as I want Kaysar to stay, his leaving is in great part due to his unwillingness to step up and play the game this week. 

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2006, 12:36:59 PM »
I fail to see how this was rigged. Didn't they all have the same option to bid on everything? Janelle just wanted it more, plain and simple.

I belive I already said the same thing earlier. *GASP*, I agree wtih Karen?  :o