Author Topic: Julie Chen watches the live feeds while she gets ready for The Early Show  (Read 2162 times)

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
First she laughed at her nickname. Then she acquired a mug with her likeness on it.

But now Julie Chen has gone too far. She admits that she watches the live fees from the Big Brother house.

“I’ll have the feed on when I’m getting ready for the show. I catch myself watching it but I can understand why people waste hours during the day not doing their work,” Julie Chen tells the Sioux City Journal. At first, she says, “I didn’t but then my director from ‘The Early Show’ will say, ‘Oh, my god. These people are crazy. You’ve got to get in here and check this out.’”

What’s next? Is she going to start live blogging the show while she hosts it? Does she just want our jobs, or to be friends with those of us who mock her and the show? Or is she just, like, a good-natured human being who is as fascinated by the weirdness as we are?
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
guess she got tired of reading all the cliff notes of what was going on in the house.  But if she watches whiel getting ready for early show. . .aren't they sleeping?

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
Next Julie Chen is going to join RFF forum. Maybe she'll even let Rob and Trevor interview her.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.