Author Topic: Janie gots to go!!!! ( spoilers )  (Read 5240 times)

Offline Gregory211

• RFF Newbie
Janie gots to go!!!! ( spoilers )
« on: August 07, 2006, 11:04:07 AM »
Im sorry i may be the only one on this but i want janie gone!! I dont like her i never really like her but once she backdoored diane i just hated her. Im sooo madd she won the power of veto. I dont mind the other season 6 ppl but she just is on my bad side. Hopefully she wont win Hoh next week cause that will just make me mad as hell. I hope Dani wins.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 03:49:49 PM by Rob »

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Janie gots to go!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 11:10:30 AM »
Welcome Gregory.

I don't like to take sides, but I agree, Janelle is NOT my favorite person inside the house. She just seems spoiled, and the day she leaves will be a happy one for me.

Welcome to the board, hope you stay around!! We could make a Dani club, as she is my favorite too!

Rob

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
Re: Janie gots to go!!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 11:14:33 AM »
A lot of people seem to think if you like one of the S6ers you like them all. I love Howie because he's such a character, and I love James because he's a good player. That being said, I can not stand Janelle at all, and Kaysar for me is neutral. I neither like nor dislike him. As for CT, Will is a good player, but I'd like to see his plans backfire on him. I hate Boogie, but love George.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Janie gots to go!!!! ( spoilers )
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 01:03:32 PM »
Don't worry Gregory you aren't the only one. I want Janelle gone as well.  I hate Janelle, Danielle, and James, I think Howie and Kaysar are cool, But my all time favorites are Will, Mike Boogie, and George. Go chilltown and chicken.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 02:00:43 PM »
WOW!! I feel the POWer...  :ghug:

I love Janie. If she goes..  who will have any fun in the house? How many times will you want to watch the Will/Goober telephone routine?  ???

Will you watch Mamma Dannie giving daily lectures?  B:) B:) B:) B:) B:)

How about pathetic Marci? Who will he have to trash? How many times will you want to hear how she did some horrible something or other to him?   :o :o :o :o (Never mind that white WHITE robe he wears all the time! How does he keep it that white?)  :o

James.. omg, will you be able to take the whining or the curse words?  FIRE

Hairika.. she's turning to skin and bones and is BORING  :please: "Goober.. keep me!"  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

ACK!! Reconsider!!!!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Karen

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2006, 02:06:41 PM »
Oh come on now, how can you hate such a good competitor? She is smarter than she looks, canplay the challenges and WIN. Dani, has to be handed a win on a platter after she slobbers and begs for it.
Erika is just nasty.
CG is just fat and stupid, pathetic really
MIke is a goober
Will is amazingly intelligent and fun to watch him manipulate people without even trying.
Marcellas is just a queer.
Diane I know is gone thank god, what a low life whinning witch.

That's all folks.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2006, 02:09:26 PM »
I'm with you Karen!!   :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Offline Karen

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2006, 02:17:53 PM »
 :woohoo:  Felt good to get that off my chest.  :jumpy:

Karen

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2006, 02:20:20 PM »
I don't know why I don't like Janelle. I just can't stand her.

Oh come on Karen, Chicken George is funny. So what if he is fat and 40. He is so entertaining to watch. I want him to win due to the fact that he has the least chance to win.

Mike is a goober that is why it makes him so interesting to watch.

I'll agree on Will and Erika

Of course Marcellas is gay. Nothing wrong with that either. I find his over gayness to be quite funny.

But you are missing some people Karen.

What about Howie and Kaysar, they are very entertaining to watch. Howie is the ultimate Star Wars geek and Kaysar is a good stratagist.

James is a whining crybaby.

And in my personal opinion Janelle is one of the ugliest girls I have ever seen.

Offline Meadows317

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2006, 02:45:59 PM »
I don't think "CG is fat and stupid"  He's a middle aged guy just trying to make some money for his family,  I don't think thats a big crime.   

Some of the BB fans  get way to much into the game,   this is why I never hardly pick favorites you get mad at people you dont even know.  And you start bashing these people who are probably nothing like they seem like in person.   What you see is not always what you get.

:groan:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2006, 02:47:46 PM »
Tanner, For me, I don't mind that Marci is gay, what offends me is his use of people and how he can turn on them in an instant. UGH! Goober.. Yes, he is one for sure.  :jam: Will what a master of deceit! He is amazing to watch.

Howie is Howie and Kayser.. he's so darned honest and tries so hard to stay true to his values. I just hate that once again he might be backdoored just like last year. I'm so hoping something will save him.   :(

George is probably the most honest person in the house. I bet he is a great friend to have out of the house.

My $.02 worth.  :js:

Offline Karen

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2006, 02:50:40 PM »
My opinion after two seasons is George is fat, stupid, and needs to get a ral job. He comes on begging for at least sequester so he doesn't have to get a job. lol
He is just too sad for words. middle aged loser.

Kayser has not stepped up, and needs to.
Howie is a perv, with some funny moments but this year he is just sad, getting fat, and lazy.

Marcellas, sorry gay is not a bad thing, but Queer as in sneaky, rotten, untrustworthy, and just palin Fickle. Not even entertaining. Just Queer.

Offline sportsmom

• RFF Newbie
  • Go S6!!! Janie Janie she's our girl
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2006, 03:00:27 PM »
Oh I am a huge Janie freak! I love Kaysar and Janie, they are both fantastic players... I hope they get alot further in this game
Janelle, Will,  Howie, Kaysar rock BB!! :)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2006, 03:35:25 PM »
Oh I am a huge Janie freak! I love Kaysar and Janie, they are both fantastic players... I hope they get alot further in this game

:hello2: Sportsmom :welcome:

Glad we Janie/Kayser lovers aren't alone!  :hearts:

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2006, 04:28:16 PM »
I don't think Karen needs to be dissing on Chicken George like that. He is still a nice guy. Prob the most genuine in the house.

Kaysar is cool in my book.

Janelle however. I don't know why but I just hate her. My only guess on why is because back in Season 6 when it came down to Ivette, Maggie, Howie, Janelle, and April. I wanted Howie to win which boosted a extreme hate for all the girls. I think that might be about it. Prob something else I don't know about who knows?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2006, 04:37:29 PM »
I don't think Karen needs to be dissing on Chicken George like that. He is still a nice guy. Prob the most genuine in the house.

Kaysar is cool in my book.

Janelle however. I don't know why but I just hate her. My only guess on why is because back in Season 6 when it came down to Ivette, Maggie, Howie, Janelle, and April. I wanted Howie to win which boosted a extreme hate for all the girls. I think that might be about it. Prob something else I don't know about who knows?

It's ok!  :kuss: I'm trying not to be a fanatic like last year, I hated Maggie with a passion and Ivette as well. :knuckles: Maybe you don't like blonds!   :lol:

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2006, 04:40:33 PM »
Prob it. lol. That would explain a lot.

Offline Karen

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2006, 05:48:43 PM »
Maybe Karen has a thing about Old fat farts with low self esteem!!

LMAO

Maybe because like your hate or dislike for Janie, I am entitled to have an opinion.
 HMMM MAYbe?  ???

Seriously Old George needs to step up and get a real job, and not beg to be put into sequester so he can sit on his azz with people half his age.

Karen

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2006, 06:19:51 PM »
I hated maggie and ivette last season.  I stil love howie i think he is so funny and chicken george just out to do the best he can for his family and he seem like a very nice guy.  I dont want to see kaysar go  :'(  oh how i hope something happens and james findst he door hitting his backside.  I also have always enjoyed will, Boggie on the other hand i dont like one bit he is a nasty drunk :jam:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2006, 09:29:38 PM »
I hated maggie and ivette last season.  I stil love howie i think he is so funny and chicken george just out to do the best he can for his family and he seem like a very nice guy.  I dont want to see kaysar go  :'(  oh how i hope something happens and james findst he door hitting his backside.  I also have always enjoyed will, Boggie on the other hand i dont like one bit he is a nasty drunk :jam:

:welcome: kc  :jumpy:

I'm so hoping James is out the door.  :snicker: I better go catch up on what's happened since the lockdown. Probably they have all changed their minds 50 times since this afternoon.  ;)

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2006, 11:02:52 PM »
As far as Karen said, you are entitled to your opinion. I never said you didn't. You can hate George if you so well choose just as I have the right to think Janelle is ugly and hate her.

I want James out to. It serves him right for being two faced.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2006, 11:18:09 PM »
Please, show respect for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming and or insulting other users and their posts.
You're more than welcomed to express your like or dislike for certain contenstants on the show but is a big difference between disagreeing and flaming each other though.
We don't all see eye to eye with everything, and thats what makes a discussion worthwhile.
We encourage you to state your opinion, speak your mind, whatever as long as you follow these simple rules.  ;D

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2006, 11:37:29 PM »
gotcha