Author Topic: Coup d'Etat HoH twist next week ? ( may contain spoilers )  (Read 13854 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: Coup d'Etat HoH twist next week ? ( may contain spoilers )
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2006, 12:58:18 PM »
I saw that she did not have HOH on it either and thought it was strange!

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2006, 01:04:51 PM »
For some reason I was expecting Danielle to turn on James at the end but this works to.  ;D
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline Meadows317

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2006, 03:06:07 PM »
I think something has already happened since Dani's picture doesn't have the HOH symbol on it on the BB7 website. I hope it's a twist that would keep both the nominee's and maybe evict another one instead. That would rock! :woohoo:

Hmm  that is weird... 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2006, 04:00:52 PM »
typical CBS webmonkeys ..they screw up all the time ..for example they had The Bransesns greyed out ( TAR8 ) and they were still in the race. Thats just one of many examples of the screw ups that the webmaster makes .

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2006, 06:44:06 PM »
i think this will go into effect after the evictions,so next weeks hoh can plan there nominations with the coup in mind.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2006, 10:40:39 PM »
I agree

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2006, 10:57:59 PM »
Oh I can't wait untill Thursday ..well sort of ( Kaysar  :'( )

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2006, 11:05:32 PM »
I don't know why but I am convinced that James is going to go.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2006, 06:33:40 AM »
Oh how I hope and pray you are right, TannerB!!  James begone! pleassse.  He's the one who deserves to go b/c he was UNtrue to the Sov alliance. :groan:  Go away, Sneaky Snake James. :meow:

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2006, 09:21:33 AM »
Rudy, I agree with your thinking. Therefore Janelle should be gone first. She stabbed the entire alliance in the back because it was 'best for her' as she told James. She needs to go! She is very untrustworthy.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2006, 10:17:48 AM »
 :groan: no Jeff she did not , the floaters were coming after them, the Sovs -James either way ! Janie got one of there numbers down !!

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2006, 10:19:19 AM »
 :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :wall: :wall: :ignore: :ignore:
 :killme:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2006, 10:20:34 AM »
Janies mistake was listening to Kaysar ,she wanted to put Dani up but Kaysar was like NO ! James will freak out !

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2006, 10:35:55 AM »
I agree puddin . . . she should have put Dani up as that would have really split the vote and the floaters would have no leader

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2006, 11:25:34 AM »
Fine, valid points. Still, I like James for some reason. I really can't stand Janelle.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2006, 11:29:33 AM »
do you think cbs is trying to dwindle kaysar's popularity by not showing him as much?  

I also think they will work the coupe thing so that it would go to the person who would do the most disruption in the house.  Like will or boogie.  I would really like to see where they really stand.  They would probally take the easy way out and put up erika and cg.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2006, 11:29:47 AM »
BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS" TREATED TO A BLAST FROM THE PAST
Former Big Brother Houseguests will Return to Participate in this Week's Head of Household Competition, Food Competition and Veto Competition

Julie Chen Will Announce Details for this Season's Newest Twist,
the on Thursday, Aug. 10 

The remaining Houseguests competing on this season of BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS will be treated to some familiar faces this week as several former Houseguests lend their services to this week's Head of Household competition on Thursday, Aug. 10, the Food Competition on Sunday, Aug. 13 and the Veto Competition on Tuesday, Aug. 15.   

The first group of former BIG BROTHER Houseguests will return for a surprise cameo appearance this Thursday, Aug. 10 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) during the live eviction show.  The former Houseguests will be incorporated into the HOH competition, which will require this season's All Stars to recall specific clues they have received from the former Houseguests throughout the week in order to be crowned this week's HOH.  Another group of former Houseguests will return to serve as judges during this week's Food Competition on Sunday, Aug. 13 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT).  The BIG BROTHER blast from the past week will conclude with former Houseguests also playing a role in the all important Veto Competition on Tuesday, Aug. 15 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT).     

During the Live broadcast on Thursday, Aug. 10 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), host Julie Chen will explain this season's newest twist, the "Coup d'Etat," which she teased at the end of last week's live eviction show.  The "Coup d'Etat" will enable one person to overthrow the HOH at a moment's notice.

BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS follows the relationships and conflicts of players who live together in a house outfitted with dozens of cameras and microphones recording their every move 24 hours a day.  One by one, the houseguests will vote each other out of the house.  At the end of three months, the last remaining houseguest will receive the grand prize of $500,000. While living together in a confined space won't be anything new to the Houseguests, choosing between any pre-existing relationships and building new alliances could be a challenge.

BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS is broadcast each week on Tuesdays (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), Thursdays (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) and Sundays (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT).  The Thursday broadcast, hosted by Julie Chen, will feature the live eviction of one of the houseguests.

CBS Press

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2006, 11:40:46 AM »
do you think cbs is trying to dwindle kaysar's popularity by not showing him as much?  

I also think they will work the coupe thing so that it would go to the person who would do the most disruption in the house.  Like will or boogie.  I would really like to see where they really stand.  They would probally take the easy way out and put up erika and cg.

Very good idea if that is what they are doing. Making sure they don't loose ratings after Kaysar leaves. As much as I don't want to admit it, Kaysar is someone I knew was not going to win. He isn't ruthless enough. Plus his religion really holds him down in a competition like this.

That might be a possibility. But if there is one thing I have learned from BB2 and BB All Stars is that Mike Boogie and Will are very unpredictable.