Author Topic: CryBaby James  (Read 2124 times)

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
CryBaby James
« on: August 02, 2006, 09:14:20 PM »
Didnt James want CG out so bad that he was bad mouthing him to the whole house...saying how much CG annoyed him and how he didnt deserve to be in the house?  Well he put CG up and CG won the VETO....why is he now saying he didnt get to do what he wanted when he was HOH?  Just cause his plan didnt work out the way he wnted it?  Not everyone's does.  James...quit your whinning!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: CryBaby James
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 09:28:25 PM »
HaHa PPG ! Jame's was mad that CG won because it bruised his ego .
Actually James wanted to keep Jase and the other Sovs were against it . They said that if they won HoH the following week they , the Sovs , would put CT up . Well Janie broke her promise because James now knows that Janie wanted Boogie or Will to win Veto , more so Will so that Will could save Mike & they both would be immune . Anyway I don't know the real reason Janie wanted Diane out so bad . ( The Sovs think and I agree James had some deal with Jase also to take care of the Sovs for him )
A) she knows Diane was in Jame's agenda along with Dani to help take him to the end and would do his dirty work by taking out the Sovs .
B) Janie is still pissed at Diane because of the Jokers interview
C) get the floaters numbers down
D) all of the above .

Howie & Kaysar now agree that Janie made the right move .