Author Topic: I think Jannelle did the best thing for her and Season 6  (Read 2968 times)

Offline bearsfolife

• RFF Jr. Member
I think Jannelle did the best thing for her and Season 6
« on: August 02, 2006, 05:27:34 PM »
You know, I think she did go against the Season 6 alliance by not putting up Will for evicition, but you know what, I think she did the right thing for the following reasons:

1. Had she put Will up, she loses 2 members to the alliance in Will and Boogie. C'mon guys, let's be realistic, WILL AND BOOGIE WOULDN'T BE A PART OF THE FLOATERS ANYMORE B/C THEY'VE MADE IT CLEAR THAT THEY WILL ALIGN WITH JANELLE. Maybe they're playin Janelle, but I doubt that and even if they were, THE FLOATERS WOULD SEE CHILLTOWN AS NOT TRUSTWORTHY.

2. When you look at the numbers, the floaters are 5 strong and I believe they would stay together b/c they have no other choice. Getting rid of Will does Season 6 no good b/c they lose Mike Boggie too. So they are 4, and then the floaters plus Boogie makes them 6 strong. WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN? They'll go after Season 6.

So James may go with the floaters, but u know what, Janie did a smart thing and hopefully Kaysar and Howie will see that cause I still like Season 6 players over any of those others.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: I think Jannelle did the best thing for her and Season 6
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 12:14:49 AM »
Thoughs are some really good points.

But as far as Chilltown playing Janelle. I think Chilltown plays everyone! Mike Boogie and Will are playing everyone and doing it very well. Especially Janelle.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline bearsfolife

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 10:34:07 AM »
Thoughs are some really good points.

But as far as Chilltown playing Janelle. I think Chilltown plays everyone! Mike Boogie and Will are playing everyone and doing it very well. Especially Janelle.

i agree, they got their way through Janelle, especially Will. He's really got much intelligence for doing what he's done, but at this point, it's safe to say Chilltown will have to align with Season 6, b/c I think they even know that they wouldn't go that far with the floaters. At least with Season 6, Will and Janelle seem to be chummy and that could work for Chilltown down the road.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 12:05:33 PM »
I don't think that Will and Mike Boogie are aligning with S6. I think they just swing to whoever is in power. Kind of what Jase tried to do but a bit more elusive.

Right now S6 has been in power but if one of the floaters won HoH that person would become Mike Boogie and Will's new best friend.

kc

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 03:30:03 PM »
I think you are right about Will and Boogie siding with who ever is in power but i still hope that they keep their word with jannelle.  What totally annoys me is James where does he get off badmouthing Jannelle???  He had his chance to put up chilltown and choose not to, AND everytime i see him he is plotting with Diane and Danielle- talking bad about Janelle.  He also seemed more upset then he should have been about Diane being noniated Maybe Mr./Mrs. Smith was not Jase but James???  just a thought.  James was a snake last year and he has yet to shed his skin this year.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2006, 12:03:13 AM »
It looks like Mr. and Mrs. Smith never happened or if it did it is over now. Diane and Jase are gone so there is no chance now for Mr and Mrs Smith

As far as Janelle goes, I kind of hope Chilltown stabs her in the back. To teach her a lesson that she shouldn't have trusted them or James for that matter.