Author Topic: Chilltown  (Read 4925 times)

chill town card holder

Chilltown
« on: August 02, 2006, 12:19:41 PM »
Let me start by saying the only entertaining people on BB7 is Chilltown period and Will's convo with Janie telling her everyone of them are sinners and the only way to win is to play dirty was brilliant and by the way correct and Will is the only one in the game who isn't a hypocrit he comes out and says he is a liar and you shouldn't trust him

mike : Hey Will it's me Boogie

Will: Yeah Boogie

Mike: all these other so called playeers are suckers
 ( uncontroable laughter)  :lol3: :jumpy:
   thes 2 guys are killer in the diary room and they single handily have made Kaysar, Janelle and James put up floaters basically doing Chill Towns dirty work and also they have now tore Seasick as Will calls them apart James has jumped ship.  Howie on the other hand is to stupid to jump ship and Kaysar is just there for the damn ride

ALL HAIL CHILL TOWN

PS EITHER Will or Boogie one will win this thing my money is on Will   :jumpy:  

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Chilltown
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 12:30:19 PM »
I agree, I love Chilltown. Will is a f.ing genius. I loved him in S2, and like him even more this year. He is sooo smart, too smart for his own good.

Rob

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2006, 12:32:42 PM »
I never cared for him on Season 2, but I love him this season.  He's a genius. 

I'll chill with Chill-Town!

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2006, 12:33:56 PM »
Do you suppose Wil and Mike are throwing HOH competitions so they can get everyone else to do thier dirty work? Will seems confident he can make anyone do whatever he wants them to do.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Chill Town Card Holder

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2006, 12:49:48 PM »
Do you suppose Wil and Mike are throwing HOH competitions so they can get everyone else to do thier dirty work? Will seems confident he can make anyone do whatever he wants them to do.

They don't call Will the puppetmaster for nothing he is totally got Seasick wrapped around his finger James jumped ship  :jam:   :lol3: and well Janelle eliminate all the floaters you want cause I believe you truly might be alone now unless that annoying whiny idiot Marcellas still wants to kiss you a$$

Offline Vernie

• RFF Full Member
  • Survivor Junkie, GOLF GODDESS, Hard working mom
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2006, 12:53:04 PM »
I think that Will and Boogie are the best.  Every week I cant wait to see what they are going to say or do.  I can say that I am getting sooooooooooooooo tired of Janie, EWWWWWWWWWWW.  I dont think she cares for Howie to much.  She pulled away when he tried to kiss her on the cheek.  He is a floater that needs to go.
GrassrootSoccer.Org
www.aidsresearch.org

Chill Town Card Holder

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2006, 01:05:48 PM »
I think that Will and Boogie are the best.  Every week I cant wait to see what they are going to say or do.  I can say that I am getting sooooooooooooooo tired of Janie, EWWWWWWWWWWW.  I dont think she cares for Howie to much.  She pulled away when he tried to kiss her on the cheek.  He is a floater that needs to go.

I also can't wait to see or hear what they are going to do or say next I am tired of Janie , Howie and Kaysar I disliked them last season and my dislike has only grown this time and as far as Howie goes he can't put 2 thoughts together without someones hand up his a$$ he is obnoxious he is disrespectful to women they are only eye candy to him and everytime he opens his mouth he sticks his damn mouth in it
 him and George can both stick those swords up there Jedi a$$ and boo hoo for poor Geroge not being able to eat real food he put himself in that position  :lol3:

Chill/Thrilltown

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2006, 04:55:53 PM »
Chill town is thrill town this season. Those guys have made the show so entertaining... The mind games are awsome. Has anyone ever noticed that Will never tells Janie what to do? He just gave her a scenario... Everyone else told her what to do. I think his strategy was what caused her brain fart... she was sooo confused... That humored me. I think that the next HOH comp will and Boogie are going to fight to get it... I think they will put up James and Dani...

Diane

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2006, 11:50:05 AM »
I thought about that scenario as well.  Since James and Danielle seem to be good friends, it wouldn't be a bad idea to split them up, especially if one or both of them are instrumental in creating a new alliance of floaters.  It all depend on who gets HOH.  If James or one of the floaters gets HOH, I think Janelle will be gone because everyone is so angry at her.  Nominations and eliminations have tended to be based on emotion, even if they don't benefit the players.

I agree with one of the previous posts.  I didn't like Will much in S2, but it's hard not to root for him this time around.

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2006, 03:16:14 PM »
I've carried my card proudly in my wallet since BB2. I made this chop for a different doctor on a different show but it seems to fit better here.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2006, 06:17:42 PM »
Love it Sups  :jumpy: