Author Topic: CRYBABY  (Read 6081 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: CRYBABY
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2006, 01:33:58 PM »
I think a do over would have been really stupid, after looking at the tapes and pics of the comp.  James is a crybaby. He got beat!!!!

They are supposed to compete aren't they Blondie.. too bad James isn't as good at it as Jedi Janie!  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2006, 01:42:46 PM »
Actually, she's Sith Lord Janie now. LOL
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline Vernie

• RFF Full Member
  • Survivor Junkie, GOLF GODDESS, Hard working mom
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2006, 01:44:51 PM »
Watch out for the darkside.
GrassrootSoccer.Org
www.aidsresearch.org

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2006, 03:03:47 PM »
I'm gonna have to totally agree with James on this one.
Just because the doll that Janie very obviously grabbed out of his hands and said "give it to me" wasn't the correct doll to have doesn't make it any less wrong.
I don't remember them saying rules of no contact in the game, But could they grab dolls out of each others hands?? prolly not

I think if it was the other way around and the comp didn't go in Janie's favor well then BB would of done something about it.

Its almost predictable at this point  :groan:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2006, 03:09:47 PM »
I'm gonna have to totally agree with James on this one.
Just because the doll that Janie very obviously grabbed out of his hands and said "give it to me" wasn't the correct doll to have doesn't make it any less wrong.
I don't remember them saying rules of no contact in the game, But could they grab dolls out of each others hands?? prolly not

I think if it was the other way around and the comp didn't go in Janie's favor well then BB would of done something about it.

Its almost predictable at this point  :groan:

Ya think predictable? If so I'll be one happy screaming person!  :lol3: :hearts: :jumpy: :woohoo:

Wait.. do you think.. Janie or Will? Cause I think it could be either one and at this point I'd still be happy! ;)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2006, 03:12:08 PM »
its a compititon and you have to do what you have to do i dont think that if james had the doll and was on his way back to the kneeling pad and janie jumped him and took that doll that would not be right. but they pretty much got to the doll at the same time and the struggle occured.

if it had been 2 other people say boggie and will do you think people would have been whinning about any of this.  James is such a spoiled brat when things dont go his way.  If he had gotten the doll he would have been prancing around with his tail feather up strutting "im the man"  but because janie won all he can do is  :'(