Author Topic: Should Janie stick to her plan? Spoiler Allert  (Read 5970 times)

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
Re: Should Janie stick to her plan? Spoiler Allert
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2006, 01:00:12 PM »
i think janie has an inkling that dani is after her. she point out asked kayser do you think dani will put me up. kayer, being the non-player that he is this season, said no. but there was a reason janie asked that question. the girl has good insticts (whether she will follow them is a whole other thing). plus she knows that dani started the lets get janie out the first week. no doubt about that. she also knows that james campaigned to keep dani and is tight with dani. she knows james' game play and i am sure she has studied dani's. thus, she knows dani is james' parachute and is thus a threat for her when he flips (she knows he will flip; she has voiced her distrust for him). so all of this should add up to dani-equals bad news.

let's take this a step further. janie thinks she has an extremely tight alliance with marci (she doesn't know that he is snaking her). she even listed howie, marci, and kaysar (in that order) as to who she is tightest with to will. now she does not know that dani and marci have an alliance (although i think marci is delusional if he thinks dani will honor that). instead she thinks dani is a threat to marci because of their bad blood and because dani has said she wants marci out. thus, in janie's mind, dani is a huge threat to marci, number two in her priority list, and thus a threat to her. she wants to protect marci (heavens knows why) so in order to do so she needs to take out a player that is targeting him. plus she promised marci that if he voted out ali and not dani week one she would take out dani the next opportunty that she had, which is right now.

this last part is key. she soooooo should be using that agreement to her advantage with james and i am annoyed that she isn't. she should tell james. week 1 you wanted to keep dani and get rid of ali. we worked with you to make that happen. but in order to do so i had to make a deal with marci (which she disclosed to the sovs). now i know we said last week we would take out boogie or will. but honestly i didn't expect to win hoh. the deal with marci predated what we talked about last week and i need to honor my word with an important ally (and yes i know james made an agreement with jase last week and went against it because of the sovs. but he also went against it because all of his other alliances as well. let's not kid outselves. dani told him to put out jase as well. plus he didn't have to do it if her felt that strongly about it and noone would have hated him).