Author Topic: Chill Town & S6  (Read 3788 times)

Offline JessicaINboiseID

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • my myspace
Chill Town & S6
« on: July 30, 2006, 09:29:01 PM »
I like the idea of CT and S6 joining each other until they are the final 6! it would be a good show to watch but only if mike or will gets to eliminate a 6'r before they get to kick them out or turn one of them to go against each other!
~**JeSsIcA**~

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Chill Town & S6
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 09:31:59 PM »
Turn one against the other?

You abviously dont have the feeds...lol  It's already been done by someone else for the most part

Offline JessicaINboiseID

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • my myspace
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 09:37:07 PM »
what do you mean nobody has gotten S6 to turn yet! unless you mean james and kaysars other little alliances (erika & danielle) ..........and yea i have the feeds i watch them quite a bit! for the most part i know whats going on in the house.
~**JeSsIcA**~

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 09:39:51 PM »
Dont want to say too much here since it might spoil for some, and I dotn want Cole or Nuala getting me for it, But yeah you have the gist of it

Offline JessicaINboiseID

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • my myspace
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2006, 09:44:31 PM »
well maybe i have mist alot on the live feeds i dont get to watch on weekdays until 5 pm! but i keep up on whats going on and i havent heard anything on them turning yet i know they will and they have been talking about it but has someone already??
~**JeSsIcA**~

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2006, 10:04:38 PM »
Dont want to say too much here since it might spoil for some, and I dotn want Cole or Nuala getting me for it, But yeah you have the gist of it

:lol3: yeah I hear Nuala carries a big  :rules:

as long as you put *SPOILER* in the main subject line it's fine.

I'd like some of us to chat during one of the show's - maybe a LIVE thursday show
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2006, 10:08:28 PM »

I'd like some of us to chat during one of the show's - maybe a LIVE thursday show

I went to the chatroom the first week it was opened...only you were there Cole  and you never said anything...lol..Ill be there Thursday

Offline JessicaINboiseID

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • my myspace
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2006, 12:47:45 AM »
how do you get to the chat?? must be on the home page somewhere! ill come!
~**JeSsIcA**~

Offline JessicaINboiseID

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • my myspace
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2006, 12:49:09 AM »
ohh yea i have another question how do i get more stars?? lol i want to not be a newbie anymore too! how do i do that??
~**JeSsIcA**~

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2006, 01:03:49 AM »
Hi Jessica
heres the chat link , don't forget you need Java for it to work and also have to register there . The chat room does not recognize your name  & password that you registered on the forum .
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/chat.htm

As for the stars its been so long  ??? I think you get 2 stars at 100 posts then 3 at 1000 posts . Honest I don't remember  :-[

Offline JessicaINboiseID

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • my myspace
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2006, 01:17:18 AM »
~k~ and i have java already so it wont be a problemb but the show probably comes on at a differant time here!
~**JeSsIcA**~

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2006, 02:00:17 AM »
Oh most of us are on the East coast Jessica , but still if you want to know what happens before the show airs you are more than welcome to join in :).

Offline JessicaINboiseID

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • my myspace
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2006, 02:24:52 AM »
definantly! I always gotta know!  ;D
~**JeSsIcA**~

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2006, 05:51:46 AM »

Cuz i would wait for someone to come in the room....get tired so watch tv, clean dishes, work or whatever and come back and see someone had come and gone  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:  like you  :meow:

so if we set up a time i'll definately be there  :angel:

I went to the chatroom the first week it was opened...only you were there Cole  and you never said anything...lol..Ill be there Thursday
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM