Author Topic: wake up messages!!  (Read 7613 times)

Offline beccaluvswll

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • PAGING, PAGING, DR. DELICIOUS, DR. DELICIOUS
Re: wake up messages!!
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2006, 10:29:48 AM »
YouTube must have deleted Janelle's Mom's wake up call?  Did anyone catch what she said???

Offline JessicaINboiseID

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • my myspace
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2006, 02:31:53 PM »
7.)(Weird sound........... for a while) wake up over and over again in high pitch. then the annoying sound again ....wake up wakeup

this is kristen in burmingham alabama wake up wake up you have to wake up someone someone is trying to make a deal behind your back we can see it on the internet and you cant because your asleep there is nothing you can do about it while your asleep your allaiance is gonna fall apart because you fell asleep wake up wake up there talking about you wake up you have to do something about it theres nothing you can do wake up you gotta stay in the game.

echoing sound kinda.....WAKE UP wake up WAKE UP wake up WAKE UP

after it stops james says kristen from alabama go to a bar you stupid bitch its a friday night

8.)this is (cant understand) smith from (cant understand) iowa good morning big brother house guests wake up annoying sound.

hey this is ricky from minneapolis and my message is in the form of a song (funny music) slop is nice slop is good slops my favorite kind of food i dont think i ever saw you eating delicious slop slurpy slurpy slurpy slurpy slurpy slurpy slurpy slurpy

9.)hello my big brother friends its time to WAKE UP and realize that you may be the very next person voted out of the house is the person you are talking to right now or laying next to really your friend? Are you really sure that your alaiance with someone is secure? or are they just after the money for themselves? WAKE UP and think about it are they playing the game or are they playing..you? ok go back to sleep no one wants to vote you out or do they? muhahahahah

10.)SCREAMS..............spiders are everywhere get up SCREAMS get up hurry

hello my name is ( cant understand) calling from the mexican wake up call i am your mexican alarm clock blllllha ha ha dont go back to sleep mommacita blaaahihihi all i wanna know is if your awake

rise and shine little hamsters its time to get up earn your money and entertain the messes(?) and dont forget somebody right next to you is plotting against you. and we see it all get up have a great day!

11.) inflatable intertube inflatable intertube get out 'n' play get out 'n' play with the incredible intertube now! (children scream yea)

hey houseguests remember me its alison wake up yall thought you got rid of me guess what WAKE UP WAKE UP i hope this haunts you all day long. annoying laugh

12.)hahahahahah that was your wake up call curtousy of aurthur in (somewhere) canada have a good day

you guys are boring when you sleep unless your talking like mike boogie or farting like the rest of you wakey wakey up up up wakey wakey up up up rise and shine..GET UP

13.)and a 2 and WAKE UP GUYS (clanking on pots or something) wake up guys everybody wake up wake up everybody wake up wake up now wake up now .............

14.) beunos diaz house guests its me ivette wakeup wakeup you cant sleep wake up ya cant sleep......WAKE UP BITCHEZ ivette from big brother 6 use it

for crying out loud people wake up what part of wake up dont you understand what are you stupid or something i mean maybe i know some of you are stupid or more stupid than other ones but come on your all supposed to wake up ..wake up now its time for you to wake up will ya (chomping sound) wake upp

attention houseguests wake up its mike boogies boy seth cant sleep today way. YO will holla atchyo boy.

15.) cant get the link to work video must have been moved

16.)good morning houseguest this is jeff (?)burg with ontario canada were haveing a great morning and it is time once again for your big brother wake up call good morning WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPP come on get up

hello hello id like to order a pizza with pepperonni and sardines no no forget the sardines i want meat balls no no meat balls i want pepperoni and mushrooms yea yea lets make that 2 pizzas
and the other one with yellow veggies yea yea but instead of large i want medium no no give me one personal size ya ya hello yea on your way yea five minutes yea im hungary right.

here is the rest they might not be exact i just put what i heard!
~**JeSsIcA**~

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2006, 12:00:03 AM »
 :hearts:   :jumpy:  Hey gal, you did a great job of transcribing!!   It's hard to get every single word, but you got enough to understand!!  :tup: :tup: :tup:

:ty3:         :ty3:         :ty3:
:yourock:     :yourock:    :yourock:

:hrt: :hugs:
Ruday