Author Topic: Who threw who under the bus?  (Read 2922 times)

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Who threw who under the bus?
« on: July 28, 2006, 10:27:00 PM »
Ok..... I think the most OVERUSED phrase so far this season.....He/She got thrown under the bus....ARGHHHHHHHh   Cant the say they got betrayed, their trust got broken, the others didnt keep their word...Enough with the bus!!!  Damn thing must be sooooo sticky with blood for all the people that have been under it. (:;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Who threw who under the bus?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2006, 11:40:38 PM »
 :lol:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2006, 07:17:29 AM »
From what I have been seeing and hearing on the feeds lately...shouldnt that picture be the other way around?  lol

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2006, 08:13:33 AM »
:lol:

:lol3:  WAY better than my attempt!  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2006, 08:15:16 AM »
Ok..... I think the most OVERUSED phrase so far this season.....He/She got thrown under the bus....ARGHHHHHHHh   Cant the say they got betrayed, their trust got broken, the others didnt keep their word...Enough with the bus!!!  Damn thing must be sooooo sticky with blood for all the people that have been under it. (:;)

BTW, I agree with you.. what a bunch of whiny 2 year olds.  It is a GAME!  :meow:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline sandyb

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2006, 08:06:15 PM »
REALLY tired of hearing the HGs use the phrase, and I think that James threw his alliance under the bus, not the other way around.  When James told Danielle that Janelle should leave first, followed by Will, then Howie, he forfeited any rights to whine about being thrown under the bus.

Offline JessicaINboiseID

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • my myspace
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2006, 09:25:01 PM »
UHHH I have been rooting for Janelle and Howie but I also love DR. Will and I think if Janie and Howie were smart they wouldnt get rid of CT just yet because they are week anyways! the floaters are more numbers and Kaysar has been playing the easy way out for a long time! hes a whimp! and james would get rid of them in a heartbeat! thats enough proof for janie to not trust them! Not saying that she should trust Will and Boogie! Will also had a good point when he said that kaysar had erika as his "parachute" and james's is danielle! as is marci janelles!
~**JeSsIcA**~