Author Topic: "Big Daddy"  (Read 2205 times)

Offline rabidturnip

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Chicken George is my HERO!!!
"Big Daddy"
« on: July 27, 2006, 05:52:41 PM »
There was some spec in the live feeds today about Jannies boyfriend and who he is. 

It's a big DUH that he's an NFL player, Janies code was well....a dead give away.  But someone said he was Rex Grossman from the bachelor and played for the NY Jets.  Rex Grossman plays for the Bears.  Jesse Palmer is "the Bachelor" and is now a SF 49er.

So, someone speculated it was Curtis Martin, because he's single and the right age.  Puddin heard something about "the divorce".  So, maybe it's not Curtis Martin and one of the 'married' guys.  What do you think.  I've got no ideas.  Intenet sluthes and conspiracy theorist needed.

Oh, I was thinking maybe he was a Giant and not a Jet.  She did use the "Air Force" in her wording which made me think Jets too.  But there are two NY football teams and what if she just said "Air Force" because he was former Air Force? I don't know.  It's possible that he doesn't even play for a NY team. The house is so boring today that this is the most exciting thing all day.