Archive > Survivor 8: All Stars

Should the winners of others survivors be brought back?

<< < (2/3) > >>

chipscher:
A better idea is to have winners of other reality tv shows compete for the ultimate reality show star. Being Survivor put reality tv on the map, is it only right to have the show host. Have the Amazing Race winners race in the challenges, have a mole try to sway votes, put some Bachelors on the island next to an average joe, have the American Idols sing their way out of votes, see if Joe Millionare can really win a million, and maybe Joe Schmo can prevail in a non-set up reality show. Of course what would really get the ratings is to put Paris and Nicole there! ha!  

Theresa:
i agree that the winners should not be on the all star show, but i agree with Texan, the winners will be the first targets this time around.

theresa

Hurt'n for Burton:
That is hysterical Chip!!!!
I am totally laughing out loud!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

chipscher:
I am so happy I amuse you! I was watching "simple Life" last night, and I was imagining Paris an dNicole on teh island, not a pretty picture!

Hurt'n for Burton:
That is soooo funny!
Chip, you really make me laugh!
I would like to see Andrew Firestone on there! Maybe he can turn some coconuts into wine!
Also, I think LeeAnn from the last Bachelor would be a hoot on there!!! ~~~~~ LeeAnn on tribal council~~~~~"No Jeff, I was not talking to you! If I was, I would of said Jeff first!"  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version