Author Topic: Julie Chen owns a TVgasm “Chenbot” coffee mug  (Read 3754 times)

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Julie Chen owns a TVgasm “Chenbot” coffee mug
« on: July 27, 2006, 03:26:56 PM »
Variety reports today, which is apparently a very slow news day, that Julie Chen recently acquired a coffee mug. The mug in question, however, has a silhouette of Julie and says “Chenbot,” and is sold by TVgasm in their online store.

Apparently, Julie Chen’s fascination with her “Chenbot” nickname is ongoing, as she recently went online to apparently Google herself. She found out that “Chenbot” is much more than a descriptive joke; it’s also merchendise.

Julie tells Variety, “My girlfriend and I were looking on the Net, and we saw the site that had all the Chenbot stuff. I went to Leslie and said, ‘You’re not going to believe this, but I think there’s a (mug) with my head on it.’”

However, as Variety reported, “Before Chen had a chance to buy some Chenbot merchandise herself, someone in [husband and CBS President Les] Moonves’ office decided to surprise the couple by ordering the mugs for them.”

Alas, Julie has yet to drink out of her mug—“They’re sitting in our cupboard right now. No one’s used them yet.” she said—but maybe she’ll take it on the show and hold it while saying “but first,” her accidental catchphrase.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.