Author Topic: Who the Veto Competition in Chicken George Favor?  (Read 3090 times)

Offline SMS1295

• RFF Not So Newbie
Who the Veto Competition in Chicken George Favor?
« on: July 26, 2006, 11:02:42 AM »
Does anyone else think the veto competition was put together for Chicken George to win besides me?    I felt like the competition was put together to which of competitors beside Chicken George would drop out when.   As each level was shown, it never crossed my mined that Chicken George wouldn't do it, but which of the others would do it.  The last question was just stupid.  The only answer Chicken George was going to give was 60.   The producer wanted Chicken George to when and set the competition was in his favor to do so.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Who the Veto Competition in Chicken George Favor?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 11:46:15 AM »
I somewhat agree that it was in his favor, but you can say that about almost any competition. It is just hard to say, I hate to blame anyone, but it did seem just a little fishy, but maybe it was planned all along, I guess we will never know!

Rob

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 12:01:03 PM »
I think they plan the games weeks in advance.  This game was probably planned for before the HGs entered.  The veto competition was a day and a half after nominations and it is possible they could have planned it in a day, but it seems highly unlikely.  I think it was a game that anyone who wanted it that badly could've won.

Stan

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 12:21:55 PM »
I can agree that the type game itself was planned inadvance, but what the "how far will you go topics".  I base that on two task.  First, burn you clothes (top and shorts).  What if a woman had been part of the competition?  Would you ask them to stand out their in there bra and panties? If a woman would have only bikini top on would she be asked to be topless?  That would cause more problems for the producer than they would want.  Second, shave your head.  Again, what if a woman had been in the competition?  You have 50/50 chance of getting a man to shave his head.  I would say you have less than a 10% chance for a woman to do it.

My points do specificly show that the competition was in favor of Chicken George, but it does show that competition level were not set in advance.  Also, the type of competition itself was in his favor.  George had to stay in the competition.  He was going to do whatever it took.  It wasn't do or die for the others.  

This type of competition was have been better further down in the came where it could have be a do or die situation for each.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2006, 01:28:48 PM »
I think you bring up something good. Maybe they would have had different options had a woman been involved in the competition. I can see that they would have had to 'customize' the comp for a woman.

Rob

Offline Meadows317

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2006, 01:57:31 PM »
I thought about this too!  Im glad I wasnt the only one.   I dont think he could of handled a great big physically challange, and the producers picked him, so they probably want to keep him around and see exactly what he can do this time around :)

Offline hero

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2006, 02:11:58 PM »
Could be.......but we all know he can not eat the slop for 60 days.  I would bet the farm, he will win something to get out of that!

Offline SMS1295

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2006, 03:20:45 PM »
Can Chicken George eat slop for 60 days?  He will not have to and that is not because he will win something.  He will not be in the game to the final.  He knows that.  There are to many that want the floater out.  Just from the stand point of him eating slop the 60 days, I would like to see him win. 

Offline Kaysarfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2006, 07:07:32 PM »
I completely agree with SMS. I think that CG took the chance and said he would eat the slop for 60 days because, deppe down, he doesnt believe he will make it that far.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2006, 10:22:35 PM »
I agree as well. I think George knows that he isn't going to win, he is just happy he is actually on the show. But if he does win he can also look on the bright side that he lost a lot of weight as well.  :lol:
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline devinelyjen

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2006, 10:42:17 AM »
I hate to say it, but I was thinking the same thing!  I mean, these comps are usually physical in nature and now suddenly it isn't?  I'm glad though, because I have a soft spot for CG.  It made me mad when James said he's not "playing the game" by sitting on the sidelines, but that IS a way to play the game!  Just because he doesn't argue with everyone and he's a generally nice person who doesn't have physical strength, doesn't mean he's not playing.  Also, it made me really mad when Kayser didn't give it to him.  I mean, everyone else jumped ship and left it up to him, which was totally 100% messed up, but was it REALLY that important that he couldn't throw the poor guy a bone?  Anyhoo, I hope they just get rid of Will...

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2006, 11:21:49 AM »
If you want the money BB wanted to see what you are willing to give up.  Not slanted towards anyone, George just has the most guts of anyone in the group.  Too many worry about appearances and getting drunk.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2006, 11:56:39 AM »
I don't think they could have put anything in front of George that he wouldn't do. I mean, I have to give it to him. He wanted to stay so he stayed. I can't stand people on reality shows that keep saying. I NEED TO WIN IMMUNITY OR BLAH BLAH BLAH then when it comes to a challenge like that they back out.

I give full props to George. He rocked out in that challenge.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2006, 02:30:38 PM »
Hey Uchena cut her hair for a million, so if you really want the money you have to do what is necessary.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.