Author Topic: Will's Veto Speech?  (Read 5141 times)

Offline SMS1295

• RFF Not So Newbie
Will's Veto Speech?
« on: July 26, 2006, 10:45:09 AM »
That was some speech Will gave for his veto speech.  I noticed that the house guest didn't seem to take it seriously.  Some were almost ready to bust out laughing.  Did the speech change anyone's mind about keeping keep him or sending him home? 

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: Will's Veto Speech?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 11:02:05 AM »
I think it is just Will be Will.... I think him and Boogie are playing everyone saying they do not want to go to sequester...and right before sequester they will put game faces on to really play

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 11:19:57 AM »
I thought that too Texan since Will started the whole I wanna go home stategy

but the more he talks the more he is convincing me that he really doesn't want to be there
I think he want to drag boogie to the week before sequester and hopes that boogie will have alliances in place to take him to the end,

But with Dr. Evil  who knows what goes though that mind  :jam:

Offline Meadows317

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 01:55:55 PM »
I really dont want to see him go, cause he's funny and fun to watch :p 

Offline hero

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2006, 02:05:07 PM »
HOLLYWOOD...............In My opinion, that is all it is.  I know if I was in the house, I would have snickered at the crazy talk.

Offline SMS1295

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2006, 03:23:02 PM »
I think that it is just part of how Will is playing the game.  It was a great speech.  Will is great for the game. 

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2006, 03:32:00 PM »
In my opinion I think that the house is crazy. I mean, Will is the only winner in the house AND he is the quote unquote leader of Chilltown which is gunning for S6 And is distuptible the greatest player in Big Brother History and to put him up as a pawn is just insaine. If Will wanted to he could destroy S6. But all he wants to do is leave and nobody is granting him that wish. I just hope if he does stay and Jase goes then they just live on slop for a week. Then that will teach them.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline Kaysarfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2006, 07:05:24 PM »
I believe the speech is all part of Will's strategy. If the houseguests think that Will wants out of the house, then they think "We can get rid of Will later, he isnt a threat". That way Will goes further and further in the game. If this is his strategy, its smart.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2006, 08:12:49 PM »
Will said it himslef, he's put such a big target on his back, it's not even visible anymore.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2006, 10:18:01 PM »
I was very sure that Will wanted out. But after hereing others opinions I am starting to swing. But I still am iffy on if Will is playing a game or is just wanting to leave.

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2006, 06:37:47 AM »
I agree Tanner. The more I here Will talk about wanting to go home, and not wanting to go to Sequesterville, the more I believe it is all part of his strategy!!!  :snicker:

Offline ChickLIT

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Cuz I'm a Chick and I'm always LIT!
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2006, 10:15:37 AM »
At first I was on the side where Will just really wants to go home within the next week or two.....but now I'm thinking
that this is just another of his BRILLIANT strategies.

When he went into the Diary Room and spoke about the HUGE target that HE put on his OWN back...and that it has become virtually invisible, I saw something in his eye that told me that he IS PLAYING THE GAME....if he REALLY wanted to leave, why wouldn't he save Jase and GO?

Maybe he really DOES want to play the game, but if they all KNEW that, he'd be a so-called threat...so he's LYING to them and it's working like a CHARM......as usual, the Evil Doctor is being true to himself by lying his arse off and that's going to take him farther than he SAYS he'd like to go.

Offline devinelyjen

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2006, 10:45:46 AM »
I think that he is def playing the game because of the target on his back comment.  However, if he honestly does want to leave, I think he is really an awful person.  He came into the house, taking the spot of other potential All Stars who genuinly wanted to be on.  So, if it's game, he's brilliant... if he really doesn't want to be there, he's just really a...

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2006, 11:19:46 AM »
If wil gets through this week he is the odds on favorite to win the game.  You have him on the block and they don't get rid of him.  Stupid move on their part.  Even worse than Krappy Kaysar not nom. him last week becuase he was too much of a wimp.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2006, 11:53:32 AM »
S6 is definitely not handling Will like they should. He is a huge threat that should have been gone last week. But if they leave him in the house then S6 is done for.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2006, 02:32:00 PM »
That is why Kaysar is an idiot!!!!!!!!
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2006, 09:51:29 PM »
Not just Kaysar. ALL of them. They all underestimate THE ONLY WINNER IN THE HOUSE!!! But personally I think that Kaysar might be the smartest dumb person out of all of them. He still made a deal with them. But of course that was stupid to. I know you are a threat so I won't go after you if you spare my life.  :lol:

Offline Lord Zooma

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Torn between life and reality...
    • The Real Zooma
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2006, 05:50:58 AM »
Who would actuly vote for Will in the end though. Im pretty sure that the sequestered would not even consider Will for a vote for the fact that he has already won.

Also If I was in the house, and Will realy did wanna go home, i would keep him in just to torment him...