Author Topic: ‘NSync’s Lance Bass says he’s gay, admits dating Amazing Race’s Reichen  (Read 4095 times)

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
‘NSync band member Lance Bass has revealed he’s gay in People magazine, and has surprised precisely no one as his sexual orientation is the worst-kept secret of the year.

Lance also admits in People that he’s dating divorced Amazing Race star Reichen Lehmkuhl, with whom he has a “very stable” relationship. Both have been frequently seen together, and have even been photographed wearing each others’ clothes.

Long before he met Reichen, Lance flirted with reality TV. He almost went into space for a reality show and was approached about a celebrity edition of Survivor. He also once slammed Making the Band group O-Town.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
Okay. I know some of you are expecting to me responding to this. First of all...no big secret reveal...what I don't get is Reichen is HHHHAAAWWWWTTT and Lance is not. (I know others are thinking this)  :lol3:

Yes I'm that superficial  :lol3:

I wish them the best.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
They were talking about this on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night.  They had a french chick spazzing out saying, "Il est gay!  Oui!" (which means, "He is Gay!  Yes!").   :lol3: 
I've known Lance was gay for a few months now, so this is no surprize for me.  And to think I actually was a child of the 90's and grew up listening to N'Sync.  I'll never heard "Bye Bye Bye" the same way ever again.