Author Topic: Marcellous's Crush on Kaysar  (Read 3067 times)

Offline Enchanted

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • ~ ♥Kaysar Forever♥~
Marcellous's Crush on Kaysar
« on: July 26, 2006, 03:13:28 AM »
Pardon me if this sounds funny it's 4am and I'm dead tired.

Wonder how K's family feels .... marcy pretty much took the words out of my mouth. Kayser ishot hot hot!
K - WHAT? Kaysar!

Offline Kaysarfan

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Marcellous's Crush on Kaysar
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 05:33:33 AM »
I agree Kaysar is SO Hot!!

I think that his family would be uncomftorable with the whole thing, but its just a game and Marcellas is so funny. I thought it was hilarious, Marcellas was saying all the things I was thinking  :love2:

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 10:38:19 AM »
Well I really wouldn't know about Kaysar's hottness. But what I do know is that Marcellas likness to Kaysar is almost as creepy to me as Dr. Will and Howie.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline hero

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 02:15:51 PM »
tiresome!

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2006, 02:34:51 PM »
Marcy is just creepy.  He really should not have been an all star and so far this season he has done nothing to change my mind.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

himelbeanie

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2006, 06:40:05 PM »
I agree that Kaysar is hot!   :hrt:  I can understand why Marcellas has a thing for him.  Even with his head shaved, the man turns me on!   :flirt:  I'm a little upset that he can't participate in the next veto competition, but I'm looking forward to seeing him win HOH again soon!   :hearts:

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2006, 09:28:55 PM »
I agree that Kaysar is hot!   :hrt:  I can understand why Marcellas has a thing for him.  Even with his head shaved, the man turns me on!   :flirt:  I'm a little upset that he can't participate in the next veto competition, but I'm looking forward to seeing him win HOH again soon!   :hearts:

If there was ever a PERFECT week for Kaysar to not be able to compete for Veto..it is this week..Janie is HOH...Will wants out...there's still Diane to deal with so Kay SHOULD have an easy week as far as that goes...so no sweat...jut be glad someone else didnt win HOH!!