4 (23.5%)
Kaysar
1 (5.9%)
Jase
4 (23.5%)
Diane
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Best Player FINAL RESEND  (Read 3226 times)

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
Best Player FINAL RESEND
« on: July 25, 2006, 12:15:38 AM »
I FINALLY DID IT!!! lol. Now who do you think is the best player.

I am really sorry for the two failuries. I'm an idiot.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 01:26:34 AM by puddin »
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
Re: Best Player FINAL RESEND
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 09:56:42 AM »
I would vote Jase.  I think he's playing the game smarter and harder than he did in season 5.  He's likeable this season, as opposed to Season 5.  The "Seasick" are power-hogs and isn't making them look good in the audience's eyes.  The floaters are just...floating.  Chilltown, as much as I enjoy watching them, they aren't realy playing the game at all.  That's why my vote goes to Jase.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 11:51:14 AM »
not sure how to vote for....so many doing a good job.  Jase was doing well, but lost his cool and now just blows up.  i was going to say James because he has alliances every where but he is emotional as HOH.

Funny as much as he annoys . . . I think Howie is in a good postion.  THey all think he is the dumb kid, jsut hanging aroudn the other BB6. But I think he is playing a little better then last season even if he is really annoying.

Danni, Erika, Marcy are flip floper.  Di is only worried about jase and does not seem to be alligning with anyone.

janie does not have her game face on and is getting more emotional and not mixing with the other HGs.

kaysar well he is not pushing as hard ~ may be strategy we will see.  I think he is getting played

Will and Boogie ~ Boogie is too emotional but hey will has convinced them he wants to leave so they are targeting other people.  That is a smart strategy.  Jsut hate they talk so bad about people.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 10:44:41 AM »
Jase is definitely playing the game the best in my opinion and it really sucks that he might get backdoored again.

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2006, 11:23:22 AM »
i have to give my vote to Jase, He is a great player and hasn't really stabbed anyone in the back..yet

If he stays i hope he backdoors James  that would rule
That is exactly what James is trying to do to him right now and if a mircle happens and Will convinces the house to evict him then i hope Jase, Boogie or Diane get the hoh and screw James over!

I hate seasick  aka S7's nerdherd

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2006, 02:27:40 PM »
 :trashy:  Janelle is a smart woman and a smart player..I think she's a good friend to have..but it seems like  she's not putting all her eggs in one basket this season.   I like that she called Kaysar out on his nominations. Jase...got too emotional when he found out he was a replacement nomination..he shoulda :chillpill: and worked the house if he was so smart.

Missy Erika  :swing: is under the radar again this season..at least so far..and Danny seems like she doesn't know what to do anymore. Afraid to ruffle :stirtp:  feathers as it were after her mess up with Alley.

:Cdance: Now Chicken George is interesting..he's all over the place..and as no one seems to take him all that seriously he may just win this thing.
:Cdance:

It really does seem like people are having a harder time getting their game on because of 'knowing' past strategies & contestents. Made for a slow start to the game...am waiting for it to get really dirty.   :meow:    (:;)

« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 02:33:29 PM by shanghilill »
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2006, 02:29:26 PM »
CG is playing the game the best of anyone.  And it looks like he might be this years Kaysar.  Rig comp. to make sure he stays.  Now if he doesn't do anything stupid like Kaysar he has a shot.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2006, 09:46:20 PM »
I definitely agree with that. Everyone signed George off at the beginning. He was the only person from BB1 to come on the All Star show, BB1 was VERY different from the others, he was the oldest. I mean he was counted out by everyone but now he might just have a shot.

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2006, 10:05:44 AM »
best player is by far danielle. she went from being on everyone's radar in week 1 to dipping off of everyone's. she has not angered anyone in bb6 with her flip flopping (while marcy and erika have) and has a pretty solid thing going with james--the onlly bb6er that is even setting sights on her is janie (who i also think is playing a good game thus far). plus she has the other floaters not looking at her and gunning for the sovs. ct also needs her so they are not focusing on her. best player by far.

diane is also in a good position but she has not gamed at all yet in my mind and that willl come back to bite her if she makes it to the f2. i don't think anyone will vote for a non-gamer this time around--but that is just me.

cg is also in a good position (with the exception of the slop diet)--but again that is more from lack of gaming right now (although he has showed more game than diane in my opinion). he will make f4.

erika was playing a pretty flawless game as well...like dani she has floated under the radar and seems to have agreements with both side (but this week she popped up on janie's radar and ct's so unless she makes a move soon she might lose her solid position). needless to say she will definaely make sequester though.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2006, 12:37:04 PM »
It seems, like always the best players are the floaters. They are all under the radar which will get them very far.