Author Topic: WHY NOT PUT UP....(spoilers)  (Read 5071 times)

Offline ChickLIT

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Cuz I'm a Chick and I'm always LIT!
WHY NOT PUT UP....(spoilers)
« on: July 24, 2006, 10:39:22 AM »
DIANE along with Will.....

I agree that JASE SHOULD be put up once CG takes himself off the block..but
I can't understand why DIANE's name isn't being thrown around as a replacement.

Either Jase or Diane will make M/M Smith go bye bye. 

Will doesn't want to go to sequester (or CAN'T go) so he's NO THREAT (if you believe him..which I do)

( please try to remember some people don't want to know who won Veto untill it is aired )
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 11:01:41 AM by puddin »

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
Re: WHY NOT PUT UP....
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 10:56:01 AM »
I think Will should go this week.  He's a complainer about this game, yet he's playing it hard.  They put up CG because he was a pawn to get Will out and James will put up whoever is a good pawn against Will to make sure Will leaves.  I don't want Will on the jury though.  James should nominate Erika or Diane, if he wants Will to leave.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: WHY NOT PUT UP....(spoilers)
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 01:08:54 PM »
First off I just want to say that i love TheCinera's avatar. That face is priceless :lol3: But back to the topic. I think if they put up Jase after George goes off then Will will go. Will is a bigger threat then Jase is, but Jase is most likely one of the biggest threats in the house. He played S6 and Chilltown like a fiddle the first two weeks. Both thought they had Jase on there side and it turns out that he has is own Mr/Mrs Smith alliance. Jase is one of the biggest power players in the Game in my opinion.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2006, 01:21:16 PM »
I don't know if they would vote out Will if Jase goes up.  They obviously know about "the Brangelina alliance." (as I like to call it).  They might see Jase as more of a threat in the house.  As we know from previous seasons, sometimes the pawns will be the one going.   

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 01:26:47 PM »
Yes so many poor pawns. The first one that comes to mind is Sheryl from BB2. It will be a close vote if Jase goes up but I think people will see Will as a bigger threat though Jase is the bigger threat of the two.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2006, 01:36:29 PM »
The one pawn that I think of is Michelle from BB4.  She was cute and I wanted to see her play the game harder. 

I wonder what if James nominated Marc or Mike.  I wonder if the people would weaken Will if they vote out Mike or if they'd just get Will out now while they had the chance.  If they nominate Marc, then the votes may lean towards getting Will out.  I still think he should nominate another floater against Will.

kc

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2006, 02:52:33 PM »
if they were really thinking they would put up mike boogie  against Will and then vote out Boogie, that would be one down and Dr Will says he cant go into sequester so he will be needing to remove himself from the house shortly also.  The other thing that i have gotten from Will is that he is mainly in there to help Boogie so with Boogie gone there is no need for Will to say....... unless its for revenge.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2006, 05:38:45 PM »
I just don't understand where Will is coming from. Is Mike Boogie and Will such good friends that Will is willing to give up a possible $500,000 for him?

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2006, 03:05:28 PM »
it looks that way.  He knows he can never win the game even if he makes it to the final 2.  No one will vote for a previous winner to get the money again.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2006, 09:55:26 PM »
True. But wouldn't you think then that Will would want to stay tell the final two and go up against Mike Boogie that way Mike is guarenteed to win?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2006, 11:16:17 PM »
True. But wouldn't you think then that Will would want to stay tell the final two and go up against Mike Boogie that way Mike is guarenteed to win?
Will is more likable & according to Boogie . Boogie has more money . Honest I would want Will to win if it came down to those 2 .

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2006, 12:54:16 AM »
How does Boogie have more money then Will? Will won $500,000 plus he is a doctor to boot.

And I don't know about the likeablity. Sure Will is more likeable but when it came down to a guy who didn't win and a guy who did win once before I would pick the one that didn't.

Offline Lord Zooma

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Torn between life and reality...
    • The Real Zooma
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2006, 05:41:04 AM »
If Will went up in the final two aginst Mike, Mike would surly win. In fact Will is the most unlikly person to win the money at the moment, so the main reason the house is keeping hum is becaouse if they go up with him in the final two, they would win.

Im sure Will has some plan in the works where He will make Mike look like the bad guy...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2006, 10:00:35 AM »
If Will went up in the final two aginst Mike, Mike would surly win. In fact Will is the most unlikly person to win the money at the moment, so the main reason the house is keeping hum is becaouse if they go up with him in the final two, they would win.

Im sure Will has some plan in the works where He will make Mike look like the bad guy...

Lord Zooma! :welcome: No doubt in my mind that Will is conniving some sort of plan. Goober will destroy himself, he's already doing a pretty good job of it. I'm not convinced that Will really wants to leave, it is a ploy.

Won't it be fun to watch what Will does now that he has to eat slop.  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2006, 12:35:05 PM »
I don't know how it could be done but Will would really PO people if he throws the game to where he can eat and the others have to eat slop. That would p*ss anyone off.

Offline Lord Zooma

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • The Real Zooma
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2006, 02:41:21 PM »
I don't know how it could be done but Will would really PO people if he throws the game to where he can eat and the others have to eat slop. That would p*ss anyone off.

That would most likely be the reason why anyone would vote him off.
I he made me eat slop, i would damn make sure he would be out the next day.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2006, 03:57:46 PM »
Amen to that.

kc

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2006, 04:05:52 PM »
do they make the slop taste extra terrible for the challenges?  cuase some people seemed to have a really hard time eating it during the compititions if they were able to at all.  And if and when it comes time for them to be on slop for a week what are they going to do eat mustard all week?  as for the will/mike thing i remember that on bb2 i really disliked will at the beginning but the longer he held on the more i got to like him.  If he is really shy and a homebody like his brother and ex shannon said he was then maybe him being arrogant is his oppunituty to do what he doesnt in the real world.  if it came down to will and mike as the final two i would give it to will because hell it made it there twice.... and mike has a potty mouth

Offline Lord Zooma

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • The Real Zooma
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2006, 04:47:14 PM »
The only reason why I like Will is becaouse he is the funniest person in the house.
well, next to Marc