Author Topic: Why does Will want to leave so bad?  (Read 3546 times)

Offline Meadows317

• RFF Full Member
Why does Will want to leave so bad?
« on: July 23, 2006, 03:24:14 AM »
On the show he begs to get put up and on the live feeds he's telling Boogie he has to get out of the house.    Has he said his reasons for leaving [something that I might of missed?] 

I dont understand why he even agreed to the show if he didn't want to stay.   Maybe he'll just walk out lol

Offline Honey

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Why does Will want to leave so bad?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2006, 07:10:26 AM »
Will isn't playing for the money Will is just playing to play and it is part of his stategy.  Have you noticed his shirt that says I'm probally lying.

Offline Kaysarfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2006, 03:54:26 PM »
Will also says that he is playin the game to help Mike "Boogie" get as far as he can. So he says that he will leave the gamer if it will help Mike get further, that is his goal this year, since he has already won and he and Mike are such good friends.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2006, 10:34:51 PM »
Will is probebly just bluffing. If he keeps saying "put me up, put me up" then when he finally does. (Which he did get put up) He will look more like a hero or martyr and the houseguest will vote for the other one because of Will's nobility.

But I also agree with Kaysarfan. To help Mike Boogie would be another reason. Will won his now it is Mike Boogie's turn to go farther.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline Meadows317

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 02:10:29 AM »
I'm hoping Boogie leaves before Will.   He'll go insane lol.

Offline Kaysarfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2006, 05:32:13 AM »
I think that Meadow is right, boogie will go insane if he is left in the house without Will  :lol3:

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2006, 09:28:44 AM »
Will doesn't want to leave. But he is a little bit miffed that the other players haven't respected his game play enough to put him up for eviction!!!  :lol:

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2006, 11:25:49 AM »
Will doesn't want to leave. But he is a little bit miffed that the other players haven't respected his game play enough to put him up for eviction!!!  :lol:

He's upset because people don't see him as a threat. That's the funniest way to get him upset. It would be funny if no one put him up till the final fime, and then they put him up. Treat him like a pussycat all season long. LOL
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2006, 01:12:46 PM »
Will is just begging to be put as a threat and I think he has finally got it and it may cost him the game.

But I do want to see what Mike Boogie would do with out Will. I have been wondering that since BB2. Since Boogie left first Will won on his own. Now I want to see if Mike can survive with out his partner.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2006, 01:25:54 PM »
Didn't Mike get evicted Week 3 in season 2?  Haha, lets not hope he gets put up and evicted.  I agree with you TannerB.  I want to see Will gone so Mike can actually play the game and not ride coat-tails.

Offline ChickLIT

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Cuz I'm a Chick and I'm always LIT!
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2006, 01:52:44 PM »
Will isn't there to win another half million dollars...he's there to 'help' Boogie get as far as possible. 
Will basically said that he took one month off from his doctor's practice and can't go to sequester so
he NEEDS to be out of the house by next week, otherwise he'll be in sequester for way too long.
He has said that he just WON'T GO to sequester..even if he loses his full 'stipend' So that's why I
don't think that Will is a threat at all...he WILL be gone by next week and he hasn't been shy about
his reasoning

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2006, 05:28:54 PM »
Man if that is true then Will is really giving. Giving up $500,000 dollars to help his friend Mike get it. That is just insaine. I don't care if I had $500,000 dollars, 500,000 more sounds good to me.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2006, 03:06:25 PM »
maybe he is just as bored with the show as the people watching the live feeds are. :lol:
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.