Author Topic: big twist  (Read 3290 times)

whend

big twist
« on: July 21, 2006, 05:09:07 AM »
i'm wondering if the big twist may be letting the viewers vote to give an additional player the money too,the same way survivor did on the all-stars show.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: big twist
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 10:42:23 AM »
Good idea whend . Will told us last night on the feeds that the producers promised something BIG would happen  :o !!

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 01:48:34 PM »
I think it'll be bigger than "America's Tribal Council" was.  For that, everyone knew Rupert was going to win the money hands down and if they do it for BB, the producers know it'll be for Kaysar or Janie if either one doesn't win. 

I would like to see, "America's Nomination" or "America's Eviction".  Heck, I'd even go for "America's HOH week."  I think the twist of bringing back a previously evicted HG would be over-used.  I hope the twist is somewhat decent.  You have to remember, this is from the same producer that gave us the Ex-Factor twist and they promised that'd be big.  :snicker:

whend

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2006, 02:22:37 PM »
I'M ALSO TIRED OF FORMER PLAYERS BEING BROUGHT BACK IN.I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM DO AN AMERICA'S NOMINATION OR EVICTION.I WONT HOLD MY BREATH THOUGH.

kc

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2006, 03:21:55 PM »
One reality show something about building a house and the winner would get the house.  Well anyway on the last eviction for people that got nothing the rest would get to be on the jury.  That person that was going to be evicted would get to be on the jury but they got to pick another person right then and there to be evicted also and they just had to leave.  Maybe it is something like that.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2006, 03:45:28 PM »
KC, I would like to see that, it could be interesting.

KC and whend, please sign up!  We'd love to see you around these boards more! :waves:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2006, 04:32:02 PM »
Good ideas guys ! I'm thinking the twist is double the money ..

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2006, 06:54:31 PM »
in lori's jokers interview something it was alluded that some former hgs are currently in sequester in might have a role in the game....did anyone else read this and what do you make of it?

Offline Honey

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2006, 07:33:55 AM »
I like the idea of America getting a voice on the winner, I think we should get a big voice on the winner, not just one vote though, but if we don't get any voice until the last 2 we may have to pick from crappy people Ex BB6 (Maggie and Ivette) but then again the right person might win Ex BB4 (Lisa & Danelle).

Will they ever do the double HOH again?  I thought that was going to be for the whole summer and that it would keep BB6 from dominating?   

Offline Kaysarfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2006, 03:48:42 PM »
I like the idea of the person that is evicted being able to chose someone then and there to be evicted with them. What a shocker that would be!!