Author Topic: Secret Alliance or playing it safe???  (Read 2210 times)

Offline Honey

• RFF Not So Newbie
Secret Alliance or playing it safe???
« on: July 23, 2006, 07:57:43 AM »
I like Kaysar but I question his decisions:

- He made a deal with Chill town, against the rest of his alliance's wishes.   Now his own alliance is questioning him.
- He nominated 2 floaters instead of 2 threats last week. 
- He did not take full advantage of Erika having the Veto and convince her to use it so that he could put up Will and backdoor him.  The whole house would have appreciated that.
- The week before he was HOH he was almost unseen on camera.  Watch what happens from here out.

2 things...
I think that because Kaysar did not backdoor Will when he had every opportunity to do so, we will find out later that Kaysar and Will have a secret alliance & if that is true he is playing perfect, but if not he is playing way way to safe.  He said that he was in it to win it, so play!     

What do you think???

Offline Kaysarfan

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Secret Alliance or playing it safe???
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2006, 03:44:03 PM »
I dont think that Kaysar is in an alliance with chilltown. I think he is just trying to not be the main target. I think he knew that atleat James would not like his nomiantions from last week, and that someone else from BB6 would do the dirty work get nominating Will or Boogie. It has already happedned, with James. Now James is doing the dirty work and Kaysar looks like the good guy that didnt put up chilltown.

I dont know if it will work, but I do believe this was part of his strategy.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Secret Alliance or playing it safe???
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 08:26:22 AM »
I don't think that Kaysar is in an alliance with Will and Chilltown either. They just insured each other that they wouldn't eliminate each other the following week.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.