Author Topic: That was weird...  (Read 3802 times)

Offline Jules

• RFF Jr. Member
  • BB freakk
That was weird...
« on: July 20, 2006, 08:20:25 PM »
Julie Didnt give nak and Diane a chance to say something to the HG before she announced the results, and then it showed them in the house for a while after nak left and she didnt go out to Julie for a while, and then there was no goodbye videos for nak from the other HG..did anyone else find that odd?

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: That was weird...
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 08:30:39 PM »
To be honest, everything seem unorganized tonight, also they needed more time to show the videos to the HGs before the HoH comp.

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 08:36:32 PM »
They wanted to spend the time talking about the star of the show .....Kaysar  :lol:

Offline Meadows317

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 08:39:19 PM »
They wasted a lot of time when they read off the name of the person who got booted off..   They 'spied'  on the other house guests for a Longgg time before [the person] even walked out of the door..

Amanda

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2006, 10:45:45 PM »
I think I would rather have them do the spying on the end, it gives us a good sense of what is going on in there. The pre-made videos are of things we have already seen - not enough to be too interesting yet!

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2006, 11:24:09 PM »
I thought tonight was... "ok". But that is just because they FINALLY gave notice to Mr. and Mrs. Smith Jase and Diane.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2006, 07:50:49 PM »
Julie Didnt give nak and Diane a chance to say something to the HG before she announced the results, and then it showed them in the house for a while after nak left and she didnt go out to Julie for a while, and then there was no goodbye videos for nak from the other HG..did anyone else find that odd?

This is something that still bothers me. They always show the videos the houseguests taped to say goodbye and not even one for Nakomis. Was she that disliked in the house?

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2006, 11:13:48 PM »
Well it was better then Kaysar's.

At least Nakomis didn't get any Kaysar got tapes saying that he sucked at playing the game and hate good byes

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2006, 07:08:34 AM »
You have a point. I felt bad for Kaysar when he saw James goodbye. He felt totally betrayed by someone he thought was a friend.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2006, 12:11:04 PM »
I know. He really got bashed for no reason.

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2006, 12:22:30 PM »
James kind of gets the Erika award for that goodbye message. He could have said something nice, but he was totally vicious to Kaysar. Didn't like the guy, but that must have really hurt, since he never suspected it for a moment.