Author Topic: 'American Idol 5' finalist Kellie Pickler lands recording contract  (Read 5222 times)

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
"American Idol" country singer Kellie Pickler says her new recording contract is a dream come true.

The sixth-place finisher in last season's Fox TV talent competition has signed a deal with 19 Recordings/ BNA Records, which is part of the RCA group, MTV.com reported Tuesday.

"I've always dreamed of getting a record deal so now my dream has come true," the North Carolina native said.

Pickler, 20, announced her record deal Monday while a guest co-host on ABC's talk show, "The View."
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
Re: 'American Idol 5' finalist Kellie Pickler lands recording contract
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 09:41:21 AM »
Hmmmm, interesting.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 11:48:13 AM »
Okay I called Miss Cleo she said Kellie's will be sold in the same $1.99 rack as Taylor's  :lol3:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2006, 07:22:24 PM »
"American Idol" country singer Kellie Pickler says her new recording contract is a dream come true.

The sixth-place finisher in last season's Fox TV talent competition has signed a deal with 19 Recordings/ BNA Records, which is part of the RCA group, MTV.com reported Tuesday.

"I've always dreamed of getting a record deal so now my dream has come true," the North Carolina native said.

Pickler, 20, announced her record deal Monday while a guest co-host on ABC's talk show, "The View."
       Good for Kellie!  :jumpy:  I'm happy for her and if her cds are w/ Taylor's on the $1.99 rack, that price fits my pocketbook just fine!  :tup:  ;D