Author Topic: Britney Spears denies reports of second 'Chaotic' reality show season  (Read 5047 times)

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Britney Spears says there's no truth to recent reports that she is considering a second season of Britney and Kevin: Chaotic, the failed 2005 UPN reality series that chronicled her pre-marriage relationship with husband Kevin Federline.

"Britney is not doing a second season of Chaotic," Leslie Sloane Zelnick, Spears' publicist, told gossip reporter Perez Hilton. "It's not true." According to the recent reports, a desire to "quash rumors [that] her marriage... is on the brink of collapse" and "end speculation surrounding her private life" were why Spears was interested in producing another season of the series.

Rather remarkably, The Daily Dish, a celebrity gossip blog operated by SFGate.com, the online arm of The San Francisco Chronicle, had even included a quote attributed to Spears in its report that Spears was planning second season of Chaotic. "I know that things are fine, but this show will put paid to those rumors finally," The Daily Dish quoted the 24-year-old as saying.

Although it had sparked a somewhat heated bidding war among interested television networks, Britney and Kevin: Chaotic proved to be an enormous ratings dud for UPN. After premiering to only 3.66 million viewers, the show -- which surprised many viewers with raunchy home video footage that included, among other things, Spears bragging about the couple's lovemaking sessions and begging Federline for sex -- ended its disastrous six-episode run by drawing only about 2.1 million viewers.

Despite ongoing media reports that the couple's marriage is on the rocks, Spears is currently pregnant with Federline's second child.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
Re: Britney Spears denies reports of second 'Chaotic' reality show season
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 06:12:25 AM »
Thank goodness!
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
Re: Britney Spears denies reports of second 'Chaotic' reality show season
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 09:44:31 AM »
 :woohoo:  :hoot:

I didn't even see this show, but immediately I knew this was a really really bad idea.  I heard the theme song and could have sworn that I coughed up bile.