Author Topic: Erikas move  (Read 2540 times)

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
Erikas move
« on: July 18, 2006, 11:33:45 PM »
I think Erika should have used the PoV so they could break up Chill Town. Granted Will won BB2 with out Mike Boogie but it would demorilize Will to no extent if Mike Boogie left and it might take away Will's momentum he is building.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline Enchanted

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • ~ ♥Kaysar Forever♥~
Re: Erikas move
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 03:13:58 AM »
I think she did the right thing for HER. And that's what this house is about. Playing for YOURSELF. The moment you play for OTHERS, you are screwed with a capital S.
K - WHAT? Kaysar!

Offline Kaysarfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2006, 05:28:51 AM »
I think it was smart for Erika not to use the POV. But I think that the need to vote out Nakomis this week, not Diane, I think that she is the bigger threat.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2006, 08:11:19 AM »
I love it that everyone is too stupid to break up CT.  Janie is the last person to say anything about Kaysar when she wimped out week 1 and nom two people who have no influence in the game.  S6 should be worried now that they have messed up big time and Kaysar continues to make the same mistakes that made him the best 10th/12th place finisher in history.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2006, 08:22:59 AM »
S6 made a big mistake this week. They should have broken up Chilltown and now that Erika didn't use the PoV then it leaves Will and Mike a golden opertunity to take the house. All they need is for a S6 not to win HoH.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline Meadows317

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2006, 01:25:21 PM »
Kaysar made a dumb move puting up nakomis & diane this week!   He should of put up chilltown. 

Ericka did make the right move not using the veto (although I was screaming USE IT!! lol) because I wanted Kaysar to put up boogie  :groan: but she's not playing for anybody else, she's playing for herself so smart move on her half :)