Author Topic: Can someone please give James a CLUE!!!!--possible spoiler  (Read 2392 times)

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Can someone please give James a CLUE!!!!--possible spoiler
« on: July 18, 2006, 10:03:30 PM »
How many times do Janie and Kaysar have to go over the plan with him about Nakomis??  They are right...if Nak stays she is capable being convinced of going after CT...but Diane won't.

Offline Kaysarfan

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Can someone please give James a CLUE!!!!--possible spoiler
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 05:36:11 AM »
I think that they need to get rid of Nakomis this week, she is a bigger threat than Diane, she is the smarter player. Diane will be very upset and will be out to seek revenge, (check one more for chilltoen, but dont we think Nakomis will be mad also about being nominated and losing Diane and join Chilltown? I do!) But I dont see her as the smartest player, maybe it is just because I dont know what her game is. In BB5 all I saw her do was hang all over Drew. I guess we will wait and see.

I think James is a smart player and can read other players well, and would make a good decision. We have already seen that Janie is having some trouble knowing where people align, I mean she thought that Jase " was cool"? Please!!

Offline koppites

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2006, 10:30:00 AM »
Jase is an ASS!! i think he will be the spoiler for S6. he is like wind. where ever the power go....he will align himself with them. he don't have a back bones......

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2006, 11:34:07 AM »
If BB6 thinks that Nik, Di, Will, Boog, Dani, CG and Jase are not coming after them  then they are CRAZY
Erika i thought was in ChillTown i wouldn't doubt it if she nom'd 2 of them,

The only one i have doubts about is Marcy, but he can surprises ya

I think the whole rest of the house agrees that they need to start putting up S6 if they want to win this game,