Author Topic: janelle-howie==>idiots  (Read 3908 times)

Offline aday14

• RFF Not So Newbie
janelle-howie==>idiots
« on: July 17, 2006, 07:39:35 PM »

need a say more? really... bad move janelle and howie, badddd move. its like u just went ahead, screwed urself over in the butt, pooed it back out, smothered it all over ur face, and ask everyone to list u as a target. i dont care if people dont see it as a big deal, i agree with james and i would be pissed too.

and the above photo links to a good recap if you dont know what im talking about at tvgasm.com it'll recap this  dumb fu**ing moment of the episode...
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 07:45:46 PM by Rob »

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: janelle-howie==>idiots
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2006, 12:48:28 AM »
And I quote from Jase. "Remember that idiot from Big Brother 5 Jase. When he and Scott jumped up and down when Drew won HoH."

Truely an idiotic move from the S6. There errogance will be there downfall.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2006, 01:53:56 AM »
 ???  Not necessarily their downfall & no big deal.  Everyone already knew BB6 is aligned, so what's new...just b/c they got all excited when Kaysar won HoH?  James is laid back--not the excitable "jump up/down" type.  He didn't participate in the excitement, but everyone knows he's in the BB6 aliance and probably aligned with others too...playing all sides just like he did in Season 6.

Offline Enchanted

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • ~ ♥Kaysar Forever♥~
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2006, 03:29:15 AM »
aday14 I think you are overreacting JUST a tad there.
K - WHAT? Kaysar!

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2006, 09:55:56 AM »
i am a huge s6 fan but i also was irritated when janie and how jumped up and down when kay won. it was almost like a flashback from last season when the sides were firmly entrenched so it was ok to react like that. this season it is not. yes, evreyone knows they are in an alliance but you have some floaters in the house that could be used to go after chilltown and other alliances. this is a numbers game afterall. this could have turned off hgs like george from voting with them. therefore, i thnk james was right to chastize them.

but i also think kays noms and the ensuing drama also covered for this faux pas. everyone has seen dissension amongst the s6ers in the past few days. janie talking negatively about kay's decision, james venting that he was left out of the loop and so forth. this has covered for a bad move.

so i agree with you. stupid move. but not as damaging as you think.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2006, 11:59:10 PM »
After tonight I think that Will is starting to charm his way into the remaining floaters. With the exception of Jase and Erika and Jase is playing both sides. Erika is only an ally because of her showmance with Kaysar.

Offline Kaysarfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2006, 05:32:05 AM »
I didnt see any reason thatg Janelle and Howie needed to react so quickly and vocally about Kaysar winning HOH, yes they are excited, but I agree that it is reminisent of BB6 when everone was slipt and it was so exciting when somone from the soverign side won.

Offline Meadows317

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2006, 01:27:40 PM »
I agee!  what a dumb move!!!   Maybe they are not as smart people as I originally though.      I love how James was like sitting there and I think [I forgot who] someone said in the diary room they mentioned S6  Howie, Janelle, and Kaysar and didn't mention James at all    ;D

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2006, 12:16:48 AM »
I think Kaysar and James are smart. Howie and Janelle were the stupid ones. Kaysar didn't ask to be mawled by Howie and Janelle. It was just the fact that he was the one that won HoH. If James would have won then they would be saying James, Janelle, and Howie instead of Kaysar, Janelle, and Howie.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2006, 12:18:26 AM »
^^ makes perfect sense to me

Offline aday14

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2006, 03:08:41 PM »
i understand i may be overreacting a tad bit..but u guys gotta remember. this is a psychological game. it gets more intense because people get crazier and crazier being in that house... images of people hugging, anything that slightly may make them feel "left out" being it be a "celebration" or whatevers, may toy with their mind late at night and further on in the game. everything u do makes a difference in this house, and ima have to say very bad move.