Author Topic: Will there be any more twists???  (Read 2171 times)

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Will there be any more twists???
« on: July 17, 2006, 01:36:42 PM »
After a few in the beginning of the game, it seems the game is back to it normal routine.  I was hoping they would keep the HG on their toes and keep mixing up the game each week.  I feel they need to rethink the whole veto idea.  It is rarely used and is too much buildup for something that is pretty anti climatic.  Also how about 3 HG up in a week and maybe 1 week where America votes out the HG instead of the other HG's.  Mix it up, after all it is all stars and they should be able to adapt to anything!! 

Anyone know if more twist are going to happen, and what twists would you like to see happen??
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Will there be any more twists???
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 01:38:33 PM »
We can only assume there are more twists.

As for the veto, it may not be used much, but it does cause fear, which is enough for everyone! LOL

Rob

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 02:21:42 PM »
I think there will be more twist... I think they are going to change every other week something.

The Veto is not used alot... BUT if the person on the block wins it, they will use it and then the drama begins

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 02:24:09 PM »
If they want to make the veto more important they should just have the noms and the HOH compete in the veto comp.  If Hoh wins nothing changes, if a nom wins then all hell breaks loose.  This would make for a more interesting game.  The comp. would be more intense (no throwing the comp. like Jase or CG) and make for much better TV viewing.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.