Author Topic: Who will be the winner...(the odds)  (Read 2427 times)

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
Who will be the winner...(the odds)
« on: July 16, 2006, 02:55:42 PM »
These are the  current odds of who will be the winner according to bodog:

Erika 3/1

Kaysar 7/2

Marcellas 11/1

Howie 14/1

Mike 9/1

Janelle 11/2

Will 15/1

Jase 5/1

James 15/2

Diane 25/1

Danielle 40/1

George 50/1

Nakomis  3/1
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Who will be the winner...(the odds)
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 08:08:50 AM »
Putting my money on CG.  He is flying under the radar and if it came down to him and any random HG in the final 2 he will win the vote hands down.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2006, 12:50:30 AM »
My money is on either George, Marcellas, or Jase.

George and Marcellas because they are flying under the radar and nobody has even mentioned there names at all.

Jase because he is playing everyone and THERE BUYING IT :lol: :lol:
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2006, 12:57:08 PM »
The thing about CG is no one wants him to go far, but no one wants to waste a nom on him.

Jase ~ I think he is already showing his colors even though he does not think so. He will not play it cool for very long...look at him the other night when he had alchol

I think I would say janie or Dannie ~ for  a couple of reasons.....they all say the tow of them have game, but some will get cocky and think long term and assume they can beat janie in final 2 because people do not like her.

Dannie ~ she is playing the game, but no one see it as she is laying low and playign nice. And she learned the first week not to make scenes and people are okay with that.

Plus I think they will go after some of the guys, the girls will not like that they came in with a low number and then start losing #s.  I see a girl alliance that will only be to get a few of the guys out ~ not a big trust alliance

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2006, 11:52:07 PM »
I don't think people don't want George to go far. They just don't see George as a threat. He is the only one from Big Brother 1 that was even in the hopes of being on Big Brother All Stars. He hardly knows anyone in the house and he has stayed out of Chilltown and S6s way.

I just like how Jase is playing the game. He is biding his time. and when he finally goes off on whoever the other team won't see it coming because both Chilltown and S6 think that he is on there side.

I don't think Janelle will win. Everyone says she is going to win but I don't think so. She has put herself on everyone but S6s sh*t list because she is in S6 in the first place and secondly out of James, Janelle, Howie, and Kaysar. Her and Kaysar are the biggest threats. The first person that Wills merry band will target if they get the chance is Janelle.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.