Author Topic: Jessica Biel auctioning date with herself in charity fundraiser  (Read 2929 times)

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
from realitytvworld.com

Actress Jessica Biel -- Esquire magazine's "Sexiest Woman Alive" -- is auctioning herself off as a date to help a Colorado teenager.

Biel, a Boulder, Colo., native, has agreed to go on a date with the highest bidder to raise money for Molly Bloom, an East High School graduate who was run over by a limousine on her prom night, the Denver Post reported.

While a date with Biel targets males, women will also get to bid on dates with a number of men. Money from Tuesday's auction at the Rock Island Club, called "Mollypalooza," will go toward helping Bloom's family with medical expenses, organizers told the Post.

Biel is on location and won't be at the event, but plans to return to Colorado next month for the date.

The actress became involved through Bloom's friend and former classmate, Dmitri Lee Natali, 19.

"My mom happened to be able to contact (Biel's) parents, and they had heard about Molly's tragedy," Natali said. "They said 'yeah, I bet she'll do that.'"
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.