The Amazing Race > The Racers

David and Mary Conley -TAR10

<< < (2/18) > >>

kentuckygirl:
Yes Puddin, I do know the Conley's and yes Rudy Rules they are the most down to Earth people.  We have been best friends for ever. There is no doubt  that America will love this couple. They make friends everywhere they go. Of course all married couples have differences, but Mary don't take ANYTHING from ANYONE.  She tells it straight up. They are great parents and very hard workers. They will stop at nothing to get the job ahead of them done. :hrt: Go May-Day!

puddin:
Well welcome again kygirl , its really nice to have someone that is friends with a pair of racers posting .Thanks for filling us in on David & Mary !We all look forward to your insights on the team when the Race starts :yaya:

RudyRules:

--- Quote from: kygirl on July 23, 2006, 11:30:51 AM ---Yes Puddin, I do know the Conley's and yes Rudy Rules they are the most down to Earth people.  We have been best friends for ever. There is no doubt  that America will love this couple. They make friends everywhere they go. Of course all married couples have differences, but Mary don't take ANYTHING from ANYONE.  She tells it straight up. They are great parents and very hard workers. They will stop at nothing to get the job ahead of them done. :hrt: Go May-Day!

--- End quote ---
  Wow, that is sooo way cool that you know them personally and have shared this great info with us!   :ty3:  :ty3: kygirl!  The May-Day nickname is a clever TEAM name for MArY & DAvid (I bet he's called DAvY in KY!)   Looking forward to "meeting" them in TAR in Sept!  :jumpy:
kygirl, if I haven't said so already...  :welcome: to RFF!  We're so happy you joined, and look forward to seeing you often!  :tup:

Cheers!
Ruday  :yaya:

kentuckygirl:
Thanks RudyRules for the welcome.  I have came across a couple of closer pictures of Mary & David and just wanted to share.
http://www.realitytvworld.com/realitytvdb/mary-conley/person-781
and
http://www.realitytvworld.com/realitytvdb/david-conley/person-780
.  Go Mary & David.   :hearts:  I changed my name from kygirl to kentuckygirl because a good friend informed me what others may say about kygirl.  thanks erwin!

puddin:

--- Quote from: kentuckygirl on August 03, 2006, 11:45:00 AM --- I changed my name from kygirl to kentuckygirl because a good friend informed me what others may say about kygirl.  thanks erwin!

--- End quote ---
  :lol3: Good idea kentuckygirl  !!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version