The Amazing Race > The Racers

David and Mary Conley -TAR10

<< < (3/18) > >>

RudyRules:
Thanks bunches for the nice photos,  kentuckygirl!  The Conleys are a good looking couple.
So they're BOTH coal miners, huh?  Wow, what a life and a dangerous one! 

kentuckygirl:
Sorry Rudy Rules they both are not coal miners.  On Mary's bio it says she is a homemaker.  On the link provided the occupation listed for Mary is wrong.  Her real occupation is domestic goddess.  Which in turn makes her a wife, mother of 3 great children, best friend, nurse, doctor, cook, housekeeper, taxi driver, teacher and many more things but a coal miner she definitely is not.  She worries herself sick everyday that David leaves the house until he gets home but she hangs in there.  Mary & David  I am so proud of the both of you. :hrt:  :angel:

puddin:
Hurray for Mary & David !! I love regular people as opposed to actors/models !! I hope the website is up soon !

Texan:
hey kentuckygirl . .  since you know them how about a recap of how you think they did in each show after it airs.  Would be nice to have a friend's opinion.

kentuckygirl:
No problem.  I would  love to do a recap of Mary & David after each of the shows.  After all, I am their biggest fan! :angel:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version