Author Topic: Tonights Episode  (Read 3997 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Tonights Episode
« on: December 11, 2003, 10:41:58 PM »
My favorite Jeffy Quote of the night
Jon is short 6 inches ;D
LOL the story of his life!!
How about Burton #ick head at the end.."Lill betrayed our alliance ..it will come back to haunt her" Well what about you @$$hole?? You voted for her !! What was he saying?? What ??How stupid was that??..and the jury loved seeing Burton getting the boot..woo hoo!!! Sunday night will be Great!! ;D And Lil?? How the heck will she last ??What a whiner..She's a mess!! she totally screwed up every challenge!!Please someone..give her a kick in the @$$..or a cookie :D

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
Re:Tonights Episode
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2003, 07:45:21 AM »
LOL Puddin,

I'm glad Burton is gone, but I just wish if you vote off on Castoff the other should go too.  I really would love to see Lil' Pout go next.   "Thaink Lil think".  Can you imagine this woman leading a pack of scouts.  Don't they teach survival skills in the scouts?  Just one more reason, to avoid Ohio. :-X

But the highlight was Sandra: I swore on my kids, I was with them, but under my breathe and in my head, I was thinking I will screw them over the first chance I get".   Ohhh, I love how evil she is.  

Oh the other hand, before Survivor, I watched Rudolph's Shiny New Years, on the family channel, and I found Jonnie Rotten as a baby, he was "Happy" the baby new year with the "big" ears that everyone laughed at.  I can't get over the resemblence. ;D

Snickers
Did you miss me?