Author Topic: What actually are the rules of the game?  (Read 4932 times)

Offline Jules

• RFF Jr. Member
  • BB freakk
What actually are the rules of the game?
« on: July 14, 2006, 04:44:32 PM »
When I was readiing Karens blog in the revenge of the house guests today, she said that jase broke the rules in bb5 and didnt get kicked off, so what exactly are the rules of the game? ???

Offline Kaysarfan

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: What actually are the rules of the game?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2006, 06:01:44 PM »
I wonder what Jase did to break the rules, because all i can rmeember is hime being voted out of the house. Are we saying that he was kicked out of the house in his season? Im confused.

Offline Jules

• RFF Jr. Member
  • BB freakk
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2006, 06:07:03 PM »
no jase was not kicked out of the house, but if you go to the big brother website at cbs.com and read the revenge of the houseguests blog, karen is talking about why jase would be back in the house since he broke the rules in their season, so i was wondering what are the rules of the game?

Offline Kaysarfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2006, 06:31:56 PM »
Oh i see. I dont know what rules Jase broke either. I cant think of anything that stands out.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2006, 08:55:01 PM »
Well he clogged the bathtub full of fruit and showed us his  ummm underside  :lol3: ? I dont think thats breaking the rules just breaking the plumbing . They would not let them have tub privaleges after that .

Nuala

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2006, 09:07:56 PM »
 :lol3:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2006, 09:15:52 PM »
Remember Nuala  :lol3: , it was quite the site to see . It left nothing to the imagination  :-[

Nuala

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2006, 10:10:49 PM »
 :flirt:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2006, 10:19:59 PM »
Balls to the Wall  :lol3:

Nuala

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2006, 10:27:34 PM »
 :lol3:

Offline Jules

• RFF Jr. Member
  • BB freakk
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2006, 05:48:25 AM »
He clogged the tub with fruit!??...what a weirdo lol, but i dont mean what rules did he break, just what are the rules of the game in general? i read another post that said that if the Mr./Mrs alliance was true then that would also be breaking the rules and they would get kicked out, so what are the rules!??...lol

Offline Honey

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2006, 10:07:25 AM »
I think that any rule about Pre-Season Alliances would have to be disregarded this season cuz everone knew who may be going in the house and there was nothing to stop them from talking to each other pre BB7. 

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2006, 11:42:16 AM »
 :waves:

Okay here you go
The Rules They Live By

The rules they live by

There is no contact with the outside world
Housemates are filmed 24 hours a day and must wear personal microphones at all times
The Diary Room is the only place in the house where Big Brother will acknowledge housemates individually
Visits to the Diary Room are compulsory
Nominations are compulsory
Housemates must give frank and honest reasons for nominations
It is not permitted to discuss nominations or to try to influence anyone else's nominations
It is not permitted to discuss details of how they'd spend any prize money (if they were to win)
Eviction is decided by public vote
All tasks and challenges are compulsory
Housemates must not act violently towards any other housemate
Housemates are free to leave the house at any time
If a housemate breaks the rules they may be asked to leave the house
Big Brother reserves the right to change the rules at any time

Personal belongings

As in all Big Brother series, housemates have restrictions on what personal belongings they can bring into the house. They are each allowed to pack just one suitcase and one small bag to bring into the house. Many of the items they are permitted to bring in are at the discretion of Big Brother so all bags will be checked prior to entering the house and inventories of their contents will be compiled
Microphones and secrecy

Participants must wear their radio-microphones at all times during waking hours. Microphones can only be taken off in bed, in the shower and in the spa pool. If housemates attempt to communicate without the cameras or microphones recording the communication (eg tampering with microphones, writing secret messages, mouthing words off-camera) or if they try to tamper with, or cover recording equipment, then Big Brother reserves the right to expel them from the house.

Prior to entering the Big Brother house, the housemates are not allowed to talk to the media. Neither are they permitted to know the identities of their fellow housemates.
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline Jules

• RFF Jr. Member
  • BB freakk
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2006, 01:11:20 PM »
Finally the kind of answer i was looking for!...lol thankyou sooo much!

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2006, 01:34:16 PM »
:waves:

Okay here you go
The Rules They Live By

The rules they live by

There is no contact with the outside world
Housemates are filmed 24 hours a day and must wear personal microphones at all times
The Diary Room is the only place in the house where Big Brother will acknowledge housemates individually
Visits to the Diary Room are compulsory
Nominations are compulsory
Housemates must give frank and honest reasons for nominations
It is not permitted to discuss nominations or to try to influence anyone else's nominations
It is not permitted to discuss details of how they'd spend any prize money (if they were to win)
Eviction is decided by public vote
All tasks and challenges are compulsory
Housemates must not act violently towards any other housemate
Housemates are free to leave the house at any time
If a housemate breaks the rules they may be asked to leave the house
Big Brother reserves the right to change the rules at any time

Personal belongings

As in all Big Brother series, housemates have restrictions on what personal belongings they can bring into the house. They are each allowed to pack just one suitcase and one small bag to bring into the house. Many of the items they are permitted to bring in are at the discretion of Big Brother so all bags will be checked prior to entering the house and inventories of their contents will be compiled
Microphones and secrecy

Participants must wear their radio-microphones at all times during waking hours. Microphones can only be taken off in bed, in the shower and in the spa pool. If housemates attempt to communicate without the cameras or microphones recording the communication (eg tampering with microphones, writing secret messages, mouthing words off-camera) or if they try to tamper with, or cover recording equipment, then Big Brother reserves the right to expel them from the house.

Prior to entering the Big Brother house, the housemates are not allowed to talk to the media. Neither are they permitted to know the identities of their fellow housemates.

Which BB are these the rules for???  They do not seem like the US rules.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Jules

• RFF Jr. Member
  • BB freakk
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2006, 07:28:06 PM »
im pretty sure these are US rules...i looked on the internet and it did say BB7 rules...so probably

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2006, 01:06:12 AM »
I didn't know about the second bag the houseguests could bring into the house. How long was that in effect, 'cause I haven't seen a second bag brought in by anyone for quite some time.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Jules

• RFF Jr. Member
  • BB freakk
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2006, 06:46:14 AM »
I didn't know about the second bag the houseguests could bring into the house. How long was that in effect, 'cause I haven't seen a second bag brought in by anyone for quite some time.

they dont show them with 2 bags, the prodercers probably already have there bags for them and then the HG just bring in the bag with their name on it

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2006, 08:07:52 AM »
Is this the site you got the rules from, if so these are the UK rules.

http://www.ivillage.co.uk/newspol/newspolfeatures/newsviews/articles/0,,164564_672735,00.html

The rules they live by

* There is no contact with the outside world
    * Housemates are filmed 24 hours a day and must wear personal microphones at all times
    * The Diary Room is the only place in the house where Big Brother will acknowledge housemates individually
    * Visits to the Diary Room are compulsory
    * Nominations are compulsory
    * Housemates must give frank and honest reasons for nominations
    * It is not permitted to discuss nominations or to try to influence anyone else's nominations
    * It is not permitted to discuss details of how they'd spend any prize money (if they were to win)
    * Eviction is decided by public vote
    * All tasks and challenges are compulsory
    * Housemates must not act violently towards any other housemate
    * Housemates are free to leave the house at any time
    * If a housemate breaks the rules they may be asked to leave the house
    * Big Brother reserves the right to change the rules at any time

Personal belongings

Microphones and secrecy

Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.