Author Topic: Loved how Julie called Ali out on the things she said  (Read 2501 times)

Offline Jules

• RFF Jr. Member
  • BB freakk
Loved how Julie called Ali out on the things she said
« on: July 14, 2006, 12:51:15 PM »
I thought it was awsome that Julie called Ali out on all the things she said about Jani! You could tell Ali's answer to it was totally fake and that she really does hate Janelle and she was just being nice because she was embarrased

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: Loved how Julie called Ali out on the things she said
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2006, 01:02:26 PM »
I agree she did not think they would call her on her comments.... the oh she really is nice and we will be friends... yeah okay.  Jsut sorry they allowed the HOH to all about her.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2006, 01:43:28 PM »
Thank goodness no one else in the house talks about anyone else behind their backs.  The house will be a much nicer place with everyone being honest with one another.  Now Chenbot can get back to those tough questions she gets to ask when the canidates are evicted.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2006, 01:53:33 PM »
Oh I am not saying that everyone is nice... I just think if was funny that they called Ali on what she said. The look on her face like WOW Jule is saying this out loud. 

They all talk about each other.   Hope this means Julie will call all of them on things they said and did instead of the standard questions.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2006, 02:27:38 PM »
But you just know if somehow it was Janie who was kicked out and Julie asked her questions about what she said about HG the boards would be filled with "what's up with Julie being mean to Janie" threads.  Very easy for everyone to bash someone they don't like, but lets see if it hold true for the HG they like.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Kaysarfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2006, 06:00:05 PM »
We all play favorites, that is just the way it is. I agree that everyone lies to someone and there are alliances, and people back stab, but there is a point where you can go to far. Was it really neccesary for Alison to say that she was going to drag Janie out to the pool and drown her?? Even if she was joking. I think Alison took it to far, it wasnt a game to her when it came to how she felt about Janelle.