Author Topic: ongoing livefeed chat....( Spoilers )  (Read 221190 times)

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
Re: ongoing livefeed chat....( Spoilers )
« Reply #1425 on: September 13, 2006, 11:23:47 AM »
I loved how the first 5 people evicted thought neither Erika or B deserved to be there.  Never was really a Nak fan but she scored big with me saying it should have been Will and Janie in the finals instead. 

Loved how the two of them got the biggest responses from the crowd.  And how Erika was basically ignored by the crowd and the contestants.  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

I hope she goes home and watches all of this and realizes what an idiot she is.    And that she does the math and realizes Janie won more money than she did

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #1426 on: September 13, 2006, 11:48:26 AM »
I think Rosie might have messed that up. When they were on the view, Rosie treated Mike bad, Erika like the victim, so Erika probably thinks everyone thinks she's the victim. I dont.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline reedthis

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1427 on: September 13, 2006, 11:53:40 AM »
I think Rosie might have messed that up. When they were on the view, Rosie treated Mike bad, Erika like the victim, so Erika probably thinks everyone thinks she's the victim. I dont.

What else happend on the View was Janelle and Will there?
What We Do In Life Echoes Into Eternity!!!

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1428 on: September 13, 2006, 11:59:12 AM »

What else happend on the View was Janelle and Will there?
Janelle, Erika and Mike was on the View. I watched it and it was good.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1429 on: September 13, 2006, 12:09:15 PM »

Ugghhhh it figures she would do something like that.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1430 on: September 13, 2006, 12:39:54 PM »
FINAL RECAP OF BIG BROTHER 7: ALL-STARS

Week 1: Janelle, Jase, Co-H0H's, Alison, Danielle Nom'd, Janelle wins Veto, not used, Alison out 8-2
Week 2: Kaysar, HOH, Diane, Nakomis Nom'd, Erika wins Veto, not used, Nakomis out 8-2
Week 3: James, HOH, George, Will Nom'd, George wins Veto, used, Jase up, Jase out 9-0
Week 4: Janelle, HOH, Mike, Erika Nom'd, Mike wins Veto, used, Diane up, Diane out 7-1
Week 5: Danielle, HOH, James, Janelle Nom'd, Janelle wins Veto, used, Kaysar up, Kaysar out 5-1
Week 6: Janelle HOH, Danielle, Erika Nom'd, Danielle wins Veto, used, Marcellas up, Marcellas out 6-0
Week 7: George HOH, James, Erika Nom'd, James wins Veto, used, Howie up, Howie out 3-2
Week7: Mike HOH, James, Janelle Nom'd, Janelle wins Veto, used, George up, James out 3-1
Week 8: Erika HOH, George, Janelle Nom'd, Janelle wins Veto, used, Danielle up, Danielle out 3-0
Week 9: Janelle HOH, Erika, George Nom'd, Erika wins Veto, used, Mike up, George out 2-0
Week 9: Mike HOH, Erika, Janelle Nom'd, Janelle wins Veto, used, Will up, Will out 1-0
Week 9: Erika wins 1st of 3 parter HOH, Mike wins 2nd of 3 parter HOH, Mike wins final HOH, Janelle out 1-0
Week 10: FINALE, Winner of BB7: All-Stars is MIKE (BOOGIE) MALIN, by a 6-1 vote!!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1431 on: September 20, 2006, 07:53:49 AM »
Week 12: Boogie talking to Will on the phone, Will claiming he didnt want to play, Janelle prickteasing Will, Scrubika picking her face wondering why Booger hasnt called her, Chicken George cleaning the kitchen, oh wait....its over!

Still true though!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #1432 on: September 20, 2006, 08:05:16 AM »
lol yep
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!