Author Topic: ongoing livefeed chat....( Spoilers )  (Read 221175 times)

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
Re: ongoing livefeed chat....( Spoilers )
« Reply #1325 on: September 07, 2006, 04:38:31 PM »
 I think Erika just has an insurance policy on both sides going. If she wins, she can do what she wants, if Boogie wins then he takes her. I think she'll try at first, but then may throw it in the end. Can't wait to see.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline tigerlilly77

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1326 on: September 07, 2006, 04:50:24 PM »
Yeah throw it and keep the guy that played you like a ho.I think she must have that thought in her head she has to win and kick his scumbag ass to the curb.He disrespected her,and she knows it,and she knows WE all know it.I think she might be thinking how awesome she would look if she took down chilltown,the guys that used her and Janie.Who knows she and Janie may have a secret deal to share the money??We'll just have to see how it all plays out,all I know is I'm anxious as hell.Go Erika,Go Janie :cheer:

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1327 on: September 07, 2006, 04:55:03 PM »
That may be what Erika thinks her ace in the hole is. If she singlehandly (or so she brags) took down Chilltown, then maybe everyone will think she's the best player and vote for her over Janie. Man, there are so many scenarios that can happen tonight! Even more than I thought could happen on the night Will left. I bet BB is jumping for joy, the ratings will probably be through the roof tonight.  :jam:

Offline Katt

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1328 on: September 07, 2006, 05:08:12 PM »
(:;) (:;) (:;) I swear This just bites, maybe Erislut is still just playing booger cause she has to know she is 2nd no matter which one she takes, at least there is justice in knowing one day she will see all the tapes of the show and see what a fool he made her out to be on National TV.. :lol3: :lol3:

Too true!!!

Welcome to RFF Katt!  :hithere: :hello2: :yaya:

Thanks TexasLady for the welcome :waves:
 I feel like I know everyone from reading so much.  ;D
Thanks again updaters, you rock!

I got my voodoo doll out maybe if I keep sticking it thru out the last competition, Booger will loose, and Erika will do the right thing!

If not I wont be watching the last show, I dont care if either of them win, and I hope the ratings plummet. I have no doubt Janelle will get plenty of endorsements & hopefully make big bucks in Advertising campaigns, still wouldnt surprise me if her & will didnt wind up on the Amazing race...lol

Offline tigerlilly77

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1329 on: September 07, 2006, 05:10:10 PM »
Thats what I was thinking,if she had brains enough to realize she'd be the hero.I just hope that if she does take Janie,Janie wins.Go Janie!!On the other hand if Erika did win,i'd be happier than if Booger won just because she would be keeping her word to Janie.I'm sooo excited,but I have to work so my hubby will have to record it for me.I know where my brain will be all night,and it aint gonna be work.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1330 on: September 07, 2006, 05:12:19 PM »
I don't care how many people say that they won't watch if Janie goes home.....this show is like a trainwreck, people watch whether they want to or not. I said I wouldn't watch if Will went home, and here I still am. LOL  :lol3:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1331 on: September 07, 2006, 05:33:13 PM »
90 minutes til showtime and I'm actually excited about it now. I wasn't earlier today! Gonna be a good show.....

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1332 on: September 07, 2006, 06:12:29 PM »
48 minutes and counting!!!

Can't wait.

Janelle and Erika going over trivia!

GO ERIKA AND JANELLE!!

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1333 on: September 07, 2006, 06:13:57 PM »
Wow, Will, you really are excited aren't you? ( I am too)  :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1334 on: September 07, 2006, 06:33:25 PM »
I'm still trying to keep the faith!!

I think Erika is #1 securing herself into the final 2 whether she wins HOH or Booger takes her.

I am HOPING that she told Boogie about throwing it to him to maybe make him feel more sure that he's gonna make final two.  Once he started questioning her about the "checkmate" thing she started to backtrack and push it that it was Janie's decision.  If Boogie knew the girls would keep each other he would fight his hardest to win it.  Maybe if he thinks she'll throw it or take him anyway he might get overly confident again and space out thinking about his final 2 victory and not concentrate on the competition as much?  I mean look how he and Will were celebrating that they were final 2 last week.

She may not be telling Janie about her talks with Boogers because what if she legitimacy lost the HOH and Janie goes out, she could think Erika did it on purpose and end up voting for Boogers when Erika would want to secure that vote.

HOPE HOPE

Come on Erika!!!!

Win that HOH

Kick Boogers to the curb!!

Offline cd

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1335 on: September 07, 2006, 08:28:22 PM »
I just wanted to say hi to everyone.I've been around all summer, reading the updates and I thank all you updaters so much. I hate this outcome but I guess I'll get over it eventually..I just wanted to know if there was anyway to contact CBS and ask them to do a "reunion" show in a couple of weeks, like they do for Flavor of Love and Real World, etc.... I'd like to know how they all really feel about each other after a couple of weeks has passed and they've watched the season..Thanks again

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1336 on: September 07, 2006, 08:49:13 PM »
JURY VOTES (My prediction...)

Marcellas will vote for Erika,(hates CT)
Howie will vote for Erika, (hates Mike)
James will vote for Mike, (cuz of how Danielle got evicted)
Danielle will vote for Mike, (cuz of Erika)
George will vote for Erika (they had a deal at one time)
Will will vote for Mike (who else!!)
Janelle will vote for Erika (she exposed CT)

That's 4 for Erika and 3 for Mike

She could still win!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1337 on: September 07, 2006, 08:57:20 PM »
Updated of the weekly procession in BB7: All-Stars

RECAP OF THE SEASON UP THROUGH TODAY!

Week 1: Janelle, Jase, Co-H0H's, Alison, Danielle Nom'd, Janelle wins Veto, not used, Alison out 8-2
Week 2: Kaysar, HOH, Diane, Nakomis Nom'd, Erika wins Veto, not used, Nakomis out 8-2
Week 3: James, HOH, George, Will Nom'd, George wins Veto, used, Jase up, Jase out 9-0
Week 4: Janelle, HOH, Mike, Erika Nom'd, Mike wins Veto, used, Diane up, Diane out 7-1
Week 5: Danielle, HOH, James, Janelle Nom'd, Janelle wins Veto, used, Kaysar up, Kaysar out 5-1
Week 6: Janelle HOH, Danielle, Erika Nom'd, Danielle wins Veto, used, Marcellas up, Marcellas out 6-0
Week 7: George HOH, James, Erika Nom'd, James wins Veto, used, Howie up, Howie out 3-2
Week7: Mike HOH, James, Janelle Nom'd, Janelle wins Veto, used, George up, James out 3-1
Week 8: Erika HOH, George, Janelle Nom'd, Janelle wins Veto, used, Danielle up, Danielle out 3-0
Week 9: Janelle HOH, Erika, George Nom'd, Erika wins Veto, used, Mike up, George out 2-0
Week 9: Mike HOH, Erika, Janelle Nom'd, Janelle wins Veto, used, Will up, Will out 1-0
Week 9: Erika wins 1st of 3 parter HOH, Mike wins 2nd of 3 parter HOH, Mike wins final HOH, Janelle out 1-0
Week 10: FINALE, Winner of BB7: All-Stars is.......to be announced 9/12

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1338 on: September 07, 2006, 09:27:48 PM »

She could still win!

It's like choosing between two of the lesser non deserving evils.  The girl who many people didn't think even deserved to be on the show, and the guy who only was memorable because of Will.  I hate how cocky MB is...I'd love to see the look on his face if Erika won. 

Maybe now that Dani has had time to cool down she will change her mind about voting for E?  I mean she could have just been saying it as a threat too to not get put up.  And now there's the whole exposing CT thing.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1339 on: September 07, 2006, 09:36:10 PM »

She could still win!

It's like choosing between two of the lesser non deserving evils.  The girl who many people didn't think even deserved to be on the show, and the guy who only was memorable because of Will.  I hate how cocky MB is...I'd love to see the look on his face if Erika won. 

Maybe now that Dani has had time to cool down she will change her mind about voting for E?  I mean she could have just been saying it as a threat too to not get put up.  And now there's the whole exposing CT thing.

As much as I loathe both of them, I would rather see Erika win than Mike.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1340 on: September 07, 2006, 10:45:14 PM »
Katt, OMG!  GOSH! Look at that doll!

I think we should have stuck a few more pins in that voodoo doll! Now that I think of it, we should have stuck a few in a Haireka doll as well.   :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1341 on: September 07, 2006, 10:50:54 PM »
I just wanted to say hi to everyone.I've been around all summer, reading the updates and I thank all you updaters so much. I hate this outcome but I guess I'll get over it eventually..I just wanted to know if there was anyway to contact CBS and ask them to do a "reunion" show in a couple of weeks, like they do for Flavor of Love and Real World, etc.... I'd like to know how they all really feel about each other after a couple of weeks has passed and they've watched the season..Thanks again

Hi there cd link! That is an interesting question! I don't know where you would suggest it.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1342 on: September 07, 2006, 10:52:36 PM »
A FOND FAREWELL TO JANELLE   :monroe:

Janelle, I thank you for being the star of BB the last 67 days!
Janelle, you played the best of everybody, winning 4 HOH's and 5 Veto's
Janelle, you were so loved by most of the fans
Janelle, we all were rooting for you from the beginning to the end
Janelle, you entertained us every day more than anybody else
Janelle, in our eyes, you are the BB All-Star
Janelle, you will win the surprise $25,000 on Tuesday
Janelle, you were, is and always will be the AMERICA'S CHOICE

CONGRATULATIONS AND WE ALL LOVE YOU AND WILL MISS YOU, QUEEN JANELLE
 :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: :hrt:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 11:10:30 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline Jill_

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1343 on: September 07, 2006, 11:15:08 PM »
Listening to Boogers and Erika on the live feed now, he is such an ass.
All he did was follow Will's directions.  I will vomit if that creep wins.  The only one less deserving of it is Marcy.  JMO.  God, Boogie is such a piece of sh*t.  I really hope Ericka didn't throw that comp to Boogers AHole
Okay, I'm done now.
Jill

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1344 on: September 08, 2006, 04:55:49 AM »

Well their reunion show will be the finale, when everyone is there talking about it. I doubt they'll get them together again to rehash anything after that. After all, all these people want to get home to their families, and getting them back together after spending 3 months with each other would be like pulling teeth.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1345 on: September 08, 2006, 07:14:59 AM »
Speaking of haircuts, I was just thinking....

Janelle cuts Will's hair, he got evicted.

Janelle is cutting Mike's hair now, he could get evicted.

She must be continuing the curse on the guys.   :lol:

I love it! YES! This is the only thing that has made me feel better!  :snicker: Let Haireka win. The final blow to his oversized ego, not evicted, but lose to Skrubika!  :woo2:

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1346 on: September 08, 2006, 08:05:30 AM »
It might "teach him a lesson", but I don't think it will happen. Yes, he already has money, and yes he can be bad, but I think in the end the jurors will think he's the lesser of two evils. I mean, come on who swears on their mother's life, then sits back and plots with Boogie again. I value my mother's life too much to do something like that, as I think most people would. I'd think karma would catch up with me pretty quick. If something did happen to her mom (health issues, etc) she is going to (or should!) feel pretty awful.  It's so much like the Johnny Fairplay "my grandmother died" scenario.

I know people will be able to quote all kinds of things that Boogie did wrong, but for me, and my opinion, what she did was pretty crappy, and it stands out to me.

Also, another thing....Boogie did outwit some people in there. His mind never stopped working even until the end. Erika did a lot of laying around, sitting at the bar, staring into space, and drinking wine. The one thing she did that was memorable was waking up long enough to talk Janelle into evicting someone she should have kept.

Boogie would by no means be my first choice to win this thing, but between the two, my money would be on him.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 08:08:57 AM by Texas_kimmie »

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Live Feed & Updates 9/8 to the Finale
« Reply #1347 on: September 08, 2006, 08:31:08 AM »
(Yay...ya'll are gonna keep the feeds going........shhhh I didn't say that, this will probably get removed).

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1348 on: September 08, 2006, 09:06:21 AM »
To be totally honest Kimmee, I don't care which of them "win" because to me they are both losers and they disgust me. I had to step back  in my comments because after all it is a tv show and I don't want to go overboard in my reactions. (But I'd LIKE to!!!)  :furious:

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1349 on: September 08, 2006, 09:27:16 AM »
Cute smiley (even though he's not smiling) lol