Author Topic: ongoing livefeed chat....( Spoilers )  (Read 221214 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: ongoing livefeed chat....( Spoilers )
« Reply #1050 on: August 24, 2006, 06:57:40 PM »
To keep the chant going.....

GO JANELLE GO
GO JANELLE GO
GO JANELLE GO
GO GO GO

FIGHT JANELLE FIGHT
FIGHT JANELLE FIGHT
FIGHT JANELLE FIGHT
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

WIN JANELLE WIN
WIN JANELLE WIN
WIN JANELLE WIN
WIN WIN WIN

GO, FIGHT AND WIN THE HOH, BB'S DARLING PRINCESS JANELLE!!!

I like Will's and shanghilill's chants!  :hearts: :jumpy: :hearts: :woohoo:

POO GlamGirl! POO I say!   :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline GlamGirl3399

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Big Brother is BACK!!!!
« Reply #1051 on: August 24, 2006, 10:32:57 PM »
Naw... Mine is better Texas Lady...
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1052 on: August 24, 2006, 11:27:22 PM »
in regards to the feed ..
Erika is talking about nominating Janie & CG ( as the pawn)
Boogie is going to try to get Erika to put CG & Dani up .. imo I think that if he does this he is showing E that he wants Janie in the house . She already suspects that Janie & Will might have something because of the James vote.
I say let her just go ahead and Nom CG & Janie .. see how the Veto Comp plays out , hope that Janie or CG dont win the POV ( this way W/B dont get replaced with the nom that comes off )...
Then we have W/B voting CG off with Dani the only other vote ,voting Janie out .
Does that make sense ? I'm tired ..lol

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1053 on: August 25, 2006, 09:39:17 AM »
in regards to the feed ..
Erika is talking about nominating Janie & CG ( as the pawn)
Boogie is going to try to get Erika to put CG & Dani up .. imo I think that if he does this he is showing E that he wants Janie in the house . She already suspects that Janie & Will might have something because of the James vote.
I say let her just go ahead and Nom CG & Janie .. see how the Veto Comp plays out , hope that Janie or CG dont win the POV ( this way W/B dont get replaced with the nom that comes off )...
Then we have W/B voting CG off with Dani the only other vote ,voting Janie out .
Does that make sense ? I'm tired ..lol

ah ha!! This does make sense. whew!   :luvu:   I was beginning to think GlamGirl had jinxed Janie! :lol3:

Haireka has got to think about what Goober's questions. (When he went to the HOH he was questioning who she wanted in the finals. She wants CG or Dani.)  She didn't seem to have any problem throwing Will out. Did she begin to pound that last nail in her coffin with Goober?  :killme:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1054 on: August 25, 2006, 09:56:05 AM »
Well it looks like my chant failed this time but from the way the HOH comp went, the questions were confusing. Oh well, there's always the veto comp! Janelle will fight as if it was life or death and will win! I have no doubt about it.

Two people being evicted on Thursday within an half hour should be interesting! I'm guessing after the live vote and eviction, they'll go right into the HOH comp, another really brief one and then Julie will announce that the new HOH has to nominate 2 people for eviction and then she'll announce they will go right in to another live vote and evict the second person right away! No veto comp, no stragety talks, no NOTHIN'! They all will be thrown off the loop.

Say, if  Janelle wins HOH on Thursday, she'll put up the two bitches up and one of them goes. 

Offline GlamGirl3399

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Big Brother is BACK!!!!
« Reply #1055 on: August 25, 2006, 09:57:46 AM »
No... I did jinx her... Just wait... Danielle will win POV, take off CG and then Erika will put up Will. That was Boogie will have to vote out Janelle so he doesn't get rid of CT... It will be PERFECT!!!! :woohoo:

As far as Janelle winning HOH and then evicting 2 people right away, I don't think they will do that without some kind of POV comp or something so that the people have the opportunity to save themselves... Otherwise it wouldn't be fair to the person voted out.

And, I just thought of a way they can make it seem "live"... They can evict one person on Wed, do the HOH, and noms on Wed. Then on the live show they actually do the POV, ceremony and 2nd eviction. That way they can edit it all down so that it fits in a hour show...

« Last Edit: August 25, 2006, 10:02:18 AM by GlamGirl3399 »
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1056 on: August 25, 2006, 10:02:01 AM »
Had surgery this week so been checking in and out whats going on.  I think after the show is over I think Janie is going to be doing alot of reflecting on her game plan.  She is number one when it comes to competing but I think James has gotten a really bum wrap for the demise of S6.  From the begining if she would have listened to James about taking out Will or Bogger the end of this game would be alot diffrent.  I thinka ll fo the people in the house have been disloyal to each other thats how the game is played.  I just hope after all is said an done that WIll was sincere about Janie and its not the way he portrays it in his DR quotes.  She's a nice girl.  Erika and Booger can go fly kites.

Offline 4theloveofbb

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1057 on: August 25, 2006, 02:47:13 PM »
OK so I am thinking........yes I know that is scary! :lol: But what if some of the lux awards are like veto and other passes besides the slop pass this could include some of the twist.......OH I hope so ..........Jannie could win a ultra  power........who knows...... Just a thought.... :woohoo:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1058 on: August 25, 2006, 04:31:48 PM »
Had surgery this week so been checking in and out whats going on.  I think after the show is over I think Janie is going to be doing alot of reflecting on her game plan.  She is number one when it comes to competing but I think James has gotten a really bum wrap for the demise of S6.  From the begining if she would have listened to James about taking out Will or Bogger the end of this game would be alot diffrent.  I thinka ll fo the people in the house have been disloyal to each other thats how the game is played.  I just hope after all is said an done that WIll was sincere about Janie and its not the way he portrays it in his DR quotes.  She's a nice girl.  Erika and Booger can go fly kites.

:gws: :roses: Hope you feel better! Janie could not have missed that question for POV unless she got confused as to which way to go and I doubt that, so she must have some plan or two. She has to depend on the serial liars though so she better win that POV. I hope Will is sincere and if he isn't, I hope Janie clobbers him.

Erika and Booger disgust me.  :groan:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1059 on: August 25, 2006, 06:32:59 PM »

Hugs Riosmommy , hope your feeling better  :-*

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1060 on: August 25, 2006, 06:55:04 PM »
OK so I am thinking........yes I know that is scary! :lol: But what if some of the lux awards are like veto and other passes besides the slop pass this could include some of the twist.......OH I hope so ..........Jannie could win a ultra  power........who knows...... Just a thought.... :woohoo:

LOL! I was hoping for a Super Gold/Platinum POV for Janie.  :lol3: Didn't happen though.

Changed my mind, she needs a diamond-studded tiara POV!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2006, 08:46:34 PM by TexasLady »

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1061 on: August 25, 2006, 08:34:44 PM »
Thanks for the well wishes :Cdance: feelin better.  When I read about Erika wanting to wear a CT shirt made me sick.  Maybe big brother will throw something really great in this game to mix it up.  I wish Daniell and Janie and geirge would unit and fight these 3.  I sleep and dream this thing.  :groan: Thanks for the updates.  It really means so much.  I have no idea how you do it all day and all night long

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1062 on: August 26, 2006, 12:59:43 AM »
Updated of the weekly procession in BB7: All-Stars

RECAP OF THE SEASON UP THROUGH TODAY!

Week 1: Janelle, Jase, Co-H0H's, Alison, Danielle Nom'd, Janelle wins Veto, not used, Alison out 8-2
Week 2: Kaysar, HOH, Diane, Nakomis Nom'd, Erika wins Veto, not used, Nakomis out 8-2
Week 3: James, HOH, George, Will Nom'd, George wins Veto, used, Jase up, Jase out 9-0
Week 4: Janelle, HOH, Mike, Erika Nom'd, Mike wins Veto, used, Diane up, Diane out 7-1
Week 5: Danielle, HOH, James, Janelle Nom'd, Janelle wins Veto, used, Kaysar up, Kaysar out 5-1
Week 6: Janelle HOH, Danielle, Erika Nom'd, Danielle wins Veto, used, Marcellas up, Marcellas out 6-0
Week 7: George HOH, James, Erika Nom'd, James wins Veto, used, Howie up, Howie out 3-2
Week7: Mike HOH, James, Janelle Nom'd, Janelle wins Veto, used, George up, James out 3-1
Week 8: Erika HOH, George, Janelle Nom'd, to be continued......

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #1063 on: August 26, 2006, 06:04:48 AM »
the best thing for George and Janelle is for Danielle to win Veto and take one of them off forcing Erikho to put up will or boogie
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1064 on: August 26, 2006, 07:59:58 AM »
the best thing for George and Janelle is for Danielle to win Veto and take one of them off forcing Erikho to put up will or boogie

She could totally change the outcome if she made this move. She talks a good game but would she have the guts to do it.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1065 on: August 26, 2006, 01:39:09 PM »
I can't wait for the veto comp, and it's really looking good it's gonna be the morph-a-matic. Janelle did so well and was very fast last year and I look for a repeat win!

GO JANELLE GO
FIGHT JANELLE FIGHT
WIN JANELLE WIN
GO, FIGHT AND WIN THE VETO, DARLING PRINCESS JANELLE!!!   
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 01:42:54 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1066 on: August 26, 2006, 01:40:46 PM »
Erika to Boogie "Decide Will or Me"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_dD12lC6yk

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1067 on: August 26, 2006, 01:42:22 PM »
Also it looks like the veto Comp is tonight , lets hope its the morph-o-matic :cheer: GOGO GET that POV Janie !!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1068 on: August 26, 2006, 01:46:02 PM »
They are due for a long indoor lockdown shortly as it takes BB a while to set up the morph-a-matic comp if that is what it will be and won't start until dark, so it'll be at least around midnight EST.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1069 on: August 26, 2006, 01:49:06 PM »
I hope Janelle gets up soon and she will realize it's going to be a night comp and thinks it's going to be the morph thingy and she goes to the memory wall and study all the faces, looking at the top of the head, the middle of the face and the necks. And hopefully Will distract all the other HG's while she's studying!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1070 on: August 26, 2006, 01:51:36 PM »
They already studied the wall and they say " I just don't get it ?"

If its the morph thingy Janie will rule , its her fav game .

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1071 on: August 26, 2006, 02:10:17 PM »
Just as I thought, they are about to have a long lockdown!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1072 on: August 26, 2006, 06:22:39 PM »
they are all about boring each other to death , lol

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1073 on: August 26, 2006, 06:44:12 PM »
I'm so anxious for the veto comp to get underway!

Go, Fight and Win the Veto, Janelle!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1074 on: August 26, 2006, 06:50:27 PM »
Its 4:47 BB time .. BB just told Will that they will give them a 2 hour warning before Veto comp so I'll guess and say we have 3 more hours untill the comp .. as they said it doesn't get dark untill 8pm there *SIGH*
So probably 3 more hours we have to wait ( Bristol Race is on TNT !! at least I have that to watch )