Author Topic: ongoing livefeed chat....( Spoilers )  (Read 222904 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: ongoing livefeed chat....( Spoilers )
« Reply #800 on: August 12, 2006, 11:31:47 PM »
Imagine if James got the coup, Janelle will be so GONE on Thursday!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #801 on: August 12, 2006, 11:35:07 PM »
OH good one Jill !! could you post it here ? :jumpy:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,9800.50.html

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #802 on: August 12, 2006, 11:36:50 PM »
RFWill pay attenton ! James WILL not put Howie & Janie up ! he needs their jury votes ! Thats what he told dani !

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #803 on: August 12, 2006, 11:50:23 PM »
RFWill pay attenton ! James WILL not put Howie & Janie up ! he needs their jury votes ! Thats what he told dani !
Well whoever goes this week is the first member of the jury! There are 9 people left in the house and the jury consists of 7 hg's with the final 2 competing for the grand prize. Sequester starts with the next evictee.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #804 on: August 13, 2006, 12:11:17 AM »
i also think come thursday, it'll be a double eviction week. Jennifer who was the first person to go on sequester last year was the first double evictee, got booted on saturday and rachel followed five days later

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #805 on: August 13, 2006, 12:15:49 AM »
Just dont get it with all the back stabbing.  Why doesn't anyone in the house tell Janie what and how Will talks about her.  This way they might be able to take CT out or Will.  (Don't get the will fascination- I think Janie is more sincere with him however fickle she may be)  Just wish she really knew how Will was playing her it which change up the game.  James is no worse then the rest of them back stabbing.  I also respect him more for not being a women chaser all over the place like the others.  Just my 2 cents :hugs:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #806 on: August 13, 2006, 12:30:57 AM »
I'll be fine with Erislut getting booted this week. She needs to go! I will have to chant for Howie to win HOH on Thursday! And if he gets it, Danievil will be back on the block along with Marjealous!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #807 on: August 13, 2006, 10:38:41 AM »
I read that Howie & Janie talked about putting James up last night ( from sucks)
they think James let Dani win the veto. Howie asks Janelle if she has a deal to the end with Marcellas - Janelle says no. Then he basically says Janelle has a parachute (Marcy) and James has a parachute (Dani) and asks if his parachute is George. Janelle doesn't know what he means and he points out that James won't get rid of Danielle and Janelle won't get rid of Marcellas. She says she's trying to get rid of those people, and wants to know why he is asking these questions. Howie says he's just being paranoid; Janelle says she never gets paranoid. Janelle says she doesn't trust Marcellas.

Then they say again James isn't trustworthy and ****ing them over with this Danielle alliance he thinks they're too stupid to know about, and they're going to say it whether his fans or the feed people get upset or not. The only way they'll trust James is when Danielle is gone. Howie says James is in trouble this season because if he wants to leave their alliance, he has nowhere to go, since CT hates James. They bring up the veto comp from last week and how he didn't try to win. But they don't think he would choose Danielle over them. More about how he was so obvious in this veto. Howie says if he finds out James has been throwing HOH comps he won't speak to James in the outside world. Janelle says CT is more trustworthy than he is. They say they don't understand his motivation, and so on. They speculate as to whether he's thrown HOH comps in the past but they don't think he has. Howie reiterates how James is a dick and he isn't happy with what James did to them.

Howie laughs about how "awesome" it is that Erika got her HOH taken from her, because that's the ultimate slap in the face. They say it's so important to get Erika out. Danielle is a liar, etc.

They say they won't vote for James at the end if he betrays their alliance. Shortly after this Howie goes back downstairs.

They said they're going to tell James he's going up, then let him sit on it for a few hours, so I'm not sure if they mean then they'll tell him he's not going up, or if they'll wait to see his reaction before they make the final decision.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #808 on: August 13, 2006, 10:54:21 AM »
Janie/James fight on Saturday after veto,

www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3Q5DxFLxuM

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #809 on: August 13, 2006, 10:57:39 AM »
this guy the real deal has tons of videos !!

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=TheRealDeal2006

Nuala

« Reply #810 on: August 13, 2006, 11:49:54 AM »
Is that her Key that she is using a bookmark in ther Bible?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #811 on: August 13, 2006, 11:56:33 AM »
wouldn't her key be in the bag in Janie's room? shes still on the block .

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #812 on: August 13, 2006, 12:04:43 PM »
OMG She's breaking the DaVinci Code  :lol3:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Nuala

« Reply #813 on: August 13, 2006, 12:08:03 PM »
 :lol3: Cole....your killin' me here

She had a key and was holding it next to her while she read her Bible and then she held it and was looking at it and then she placed it in her Bible...I dont know whose key it is, but it was a BB key.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #814 on: August 13, 2006, 12:09:46 PM »
^ what are ya goona do if Janie puts James up ? neener neener
she may have the votes even without Dani & CT
Marcy promised not to vote for Erika
CJ is aligned with the FH  aka Erika, besides Janie will probably make him promise that if she doesn't put him up he will vote the way she wants .
Howie to vote for James .Tie he's toast !!

Nuala

« Reply #815 on: August 13, 2006, 12:13:35 PM »
 :killme: James if he gets put up......

here is a pic of the key I am talking about....

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #816 on: August 13, 2006, 12:15:12 PM »
CJ is aligned with the FH  aka Erika, besides Janie will probably make him promise that if she doesn't put him up he will vote the way she wants .

if she actually does that, james is going to FLIP big time!

Nuala

« Reply #817 on: August 13, 2006, 12:22:40 PM »

James should not be mad if Jannie puts him up because he is a player.  He is playing the game the same way he did last year.  But it has gotten him this far.  I would not be surprised if he did get put up.  It would serve him right.  You never really know when he is telling the truth except when he is crossing his fingers to tell Sarah that he loves her.

I am tellin' ya Dannie and Jannie would be a great diabolical team to be reckoned with if they would just sit down and talk.  I have not seen Jannie have a heart to heart with a female in either season.  She uses her looks and charm with the guys and she just gets her way.  She can't do that with Dannie.  They need to talk.  They need to open their eyes and say okay James your screwed so bye bye!!!

Nuala

« Reply #818 on: August 13, 2006, 02:30:16 PM »
Puddin what is your gut feeling about Will and going to Jannie and Howie about James?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #819 on: August 13, 2006, 02:30:19 PM »
If Janelle grow balls and put up James, she will get my complete respect back! I'm so tired of her being wishy washy and playing emotional instead of the game itself. She needs to wake up and smell the coffee.

Nuala

« Reply #820 on: August 13, 2006, 02:32:50 PM »
of course she needs to put James up.....that would be very wise on her part.  Do you think that Will really wants Jannie to go too?

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #821 on: August 13, 2006, 03:37:48 PM »
The heck with putting up James.  Come ~ On! What about how Will and Boggie are playing everyone worse then James.  The diffrence is they are masterminds at munipulating everyone and also at Showmancing the girls.  I am hoping they put Boogie up as a pawn and wham he goes out and then game changes.   :waves: I am all for James :hrt:
Somebody send a plane over BB House and tell Janie ~ Will is messing with her :meow:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #822 on: August 13, 2006, 04:04:59 PM »
no I don't think Wil wants Janie gone
last night Will /Boogie
Let Dani win HoH next week , we save Janie .
Let Janie win the following week , we save Dani .
We get to the final 4 and let them fight it out for final 3  :lol: >>> they can get rid of James in a snap .

Nuala

« Reply #823 on: August 13, 2006, 05:04:11 PM »
James, Will, and Boogie are all playing the same way.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #824 on: August 13, 2006, 05:15:41 PM »
So now they are back to voting Erika out and all H/J did was give James a reason to " throw them under the bus "  :groan: