Author Topic: ongoing livefeed chat....( Spoilers )  (Read 221397 times)

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
Re: ongoing livefeed chat....( Spoilers )
« Reply #650 on: August 10, 2006, 01:41:56 PM »
Yes!  I found a "I Want Kaysar Evicted" Thread!  Wooo, goodbye Kaysar! 

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #651 on: August 10, 2006, 01:43:46 PM »
 :beer2:

everyone is coming out of the closet today and in some cases the jack shack  :lol3:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline GlamGirl3399

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Big Brother is BACK!!!!
« Reply #652 on: August 10, 2006, 01:47:47 PM »
Woo Hoo!!! I can't wait for tonight's show!!! Hope everyone will be here. I will be late, because I work until 8pm, but I'll be here ASAP...  :woohoo:
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #653 on: August 10, 2006, 01:56:59 PM »
I don't hate Dani but right now you know I'm not loving her . I have to give her credit for playing the game unlike Erika & Marcy who are coatail riders . imo I would love to see Dani & Janie hook up and go to the end ..they are both smart and know how to play the game .
They are " Bad Ass Bitches !"

see puddin we do think a like because somewhere earlier on in the game I said the same thing about Jannie and Dannie hooking up as an alliance

Count me in on this thought..when Danni as doing her time I thought you need to hook up with Janey girl..the only other person to take that Veto compition seriously. I do agree Janey is acting differently than last year when it comes to her strategy & actions not makinga whole lotta sense. But then she figures out stuff like James and Danni working together..if only she'd call them out on it...c'mom girl wakey wake!!! I think they are all a little nuts hen it comes to Will and am just not gettting that at all.  ???

If Kaysar goes tonight she and Howie are in trouble..at lest she is anyway. Janelle can't paly in the veto comp this week..she better hope she doesn't go on the block or wins some kind of pass.

“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline Cole

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #654 on: August 10, 2006, 01:57:29 PM »
so you really are slow today
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

[IM

Nuala

« Reply #655 on: August 10, 2006, 02:06:14 PM »
What is up with Will on the kitchen counter?  Is he not getting enough  :love2: today?

Offline tarajo23

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #656 on: August 10, 2006, 02:58:36 PM »
Here is a question for ya.....has it rained a single time at the BB house this year?   ???

Nuala

« Reply #657 on: August 10, 2006, 03:01:33 PM »
Here is a question for ya.....has it rained a single time at the BB house this year?   ???

I dont know......  :lol3: guess I am out of the HoH comp now.

Offline Cole

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #658 on: August 10, 2006, 03:03:50 PM »
how many times has the jack shack been used.

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

:meow: :meow: :meow: :meow: :meow: :meow: :meow: :meow: :meow: :meow: :meow: :meow: :meow: :meow: :meow: :meow: :meow: :meow: :meow: :meow: :meow: :meow: :meow: :meow:

[IM

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #659 on: August 10, 2006, 03:04:55 PM »
 :ignore:
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Nuala

« Reply #660 on: August 10, 2006, 03:07:10 PM »
Way tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many times Cole.....are you wanting to use it?

Offline chimpee

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #661 on: August 10, 2006, 04:09:43 PM »
 :(  I have to put my 2 cents in - Kaysar going home on his birthday isn't right - Sure his head hasn't been in the game as much as last year, but his morals are soooo strong that he can't deal with the fact that he should be with his family instead of inside the house for money (money being the root of all evil).  Dani was upset with herself for having to put him up, and now he wishes he could stay and play the game.  I'm just happy I got a second chance to see him on the show, same goes for Janie, Howie and at first James but his bi-polar behavior has turned me against him.  I really don't understand how getting rid of Diane was such a hugh issue, and that James took it soooo personal.  Everyone wanted to get rid of CT at first, but now everyone is trying to team up with them? 

I'm hoping that what James is doing will come back to haunt him and Dani (both aren't as high and mighty as they claim and think to be). 

Sorry, I'm just mad I don't have my computer back yet to watch the feeds at home since it's Kaysar's last week.  :groan:

Love you Kaysar!!   :hrt:
Love to Janie & Howie  :-*
Love to Chicken George!!  Who might just win this game  :jam:

I love BB and RFF!!!

Offline Cole

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #662 on: August 10, 2006, 04:11:03 PM »
nuala your inbox is full....speaking of boxes  :lol3:

[IM

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #663 on: August 10, 2006, 05:28:15 PM »
Janelle wishes she knew Big D's phone number so Kaysar could call him and apologize for her for acting silly and that she really does care about him.

How does she not know??

***make sure you cleean out Your PM inbox and outbox every now and then*****

Nuala

« Reply #664 on: August 10, 2006, 05:43:28 PM »
nuala your inbox is full....speaking of boxes  :lol3:

okay I will clean it out......... :lol3:

Nuala

« Reply #665 on: August 10, 2006, 05:44:18 PM »
Janelle wishes she knew Big D's phone number so Kaysar could call him and apologize for her for acting silly and that she really does care about him.

How does she not know??

***make sure you cleean out Your PM inbox and outbox every now and then*****

geeshhhhhhhhh are you guys the PM box police or what? :meow: :lol3:

Jannie said she did not memorize it, but it is on her sidekick which BB has

Offline Cole

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #666 on: August 10, 2006, 05:46:46 PM »
yes but Jeffrey wears the sashay  ???

[IM

Nuala

« Reply #667 on: August 10, 2006, 05:50:04 PM »
Here I cleared it out...........I had 13 pages of messages just from this season......... are you happy now?  Now Jeff can get his sashay out of a knot....and you can get your thong out of your crack........toe crack that is.....

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #668 on: August 10, 2006, 05:51:54 PM »
too funny . .  i had a ton of Pms too . . .  Jeff really is a nag isn't he

Nuala

« Reply #669 on: August 10, 2006, 05:53:27 PM »
too funny . .  i had a ton of Pms too . . .  Jeff really is a nag isn't he

Jeff did not say anything to me about my pms.......I did not realize how full it was until I read cole's message about my pm box.......and then you mentioned for everyone to clear out their boxes now and then....man ya'll were making me feel guilty for having it jammed up.

Offline Cole

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #670 on: August 10, 2006, 05:53:46 PM »
 :ass:

its out ... see   :lol3:

[IM

Nuala

« Reply #671 on: August 10, 2006, 05:57:08 PM »
:ass:

its out ... see   :lol3:

I am glad........... no go wash it up and :dryoff:

Nuala

« Reply #672 on: August 10, 2006, 05:58:58 PM »
:(  I have to put my 2 cents in - Kaysar going home on his birthday isn't right - Sure his head hasn't been in the game as much as last year, but his morals are soooo strong that he can't deal with the fact that he should be with his family instead of inside the house for money (money being the root of all evil).  Dani was upset with herself for having to put him up, and now he wishes he could stay and play the game.  I'm just happy I got a second chance to see him on the show, same goes for Janie, Howie and at first James but his bi-polar behavior has turned me against him.  I really don't understand how getting rid of Diane was such a hugh issue, and that James took it soooo personal.  Everyone wanted to get rid of CT at first, but now everyone is trying to team up with them? 

I'm hoping that what James is doing will come back to haunt him and Dani (both aren't as high and mighty as they claim and think to be). 

Sorry, I'm just mad I don't have my computer back yet to watch the feeds at home since it's Kaysar's last week.  :groan:

Love you Kaysar!!   :hrt:
Love to Janie & Howie  :-*
Love to Chicken George!!  Who might just win this game  :jam:

Kaysar needs to go home and be happy.  He is depressed this year and not even thinking about the game at all.  Maybe he will get his birthday wish?

Offline Cole

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #673 on: August 10, 2006, 06:03:29 PM »
yeah and he's is having to wrestle with his morals this year

last year he was sacrificed before he was put in awkard situations

[IM

Offline RealNerd

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #674 on: August 10, 2006, 06:09:46 PM »
 :hrt: :hello2:[ Thanks you to all who keep up with  and post all the live feeds, I really enjoy reading all about it!!!! :thankyou: