Author Topic: ongoing livefeed chat....( Spoilers )  (Read 221312 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: ongoing livefeed chat....( Spoilers )
« Reply #525 on: August 05, 2006, 09:09:53 PM »
I came up with this chant....

GO JANELLE GO
GO JANELLE GO
GO JANELLE GO
GO GO GO

FIGHT JANELLE FIGHT
FIGHT JANELLE FIGHT
FIGHT JANELLE FIGHT
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

WIN JANELLE WIN
WIN JANELLE WIN
WIN  JANELLE WIN
WIN WIN WIN

GO, FIGHT, WIN
I guess the chant worked! She won the damn thing!!

Keep it handy for the Coup D'Etat competition! :jumpy:
Oh don't worry, I will chant it every time she needs it to win something!

Offline Karen

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #526 on: August 05, 2006, 09:13:59 PM »
Of course she did, Janie only looks stupid. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #527 on: August 05, 2006, 09:15:49 PM »
OK shes crying .. I was mean ..sorry no one deserves this  :sera:

you ain't sorry. I  :love2: dani and james and I'm sticking by them so go on now you mugals be your mean self  :lol3:

go james and dani  :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #528 on: August 05, 2006, 09:28:26 PM »
OK shes crying .. I was mean ..sorry no one deserves this  :sera:

you ain't sorry. I  :love2: dani and james and I'm sticking by them so go on now you mugals be your mean self  :lol3:

go james and dani  :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Someone needs someone's head examined.... err.. I mean... That's nice!  ???
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Cole

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #529 on: August 06, 2006, 05:34:54 AM »
u've been smok'n the koofa (sp) to much ...  :lol3:

[attachment deleted by admin]
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

[IM

Offline atimberger1

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #530 on: August 06, 2006, 07:56:53 AM »
So.........BB had them to bed by 2 any ideas when the coup de'ta (whatever its called) comp will take place????

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #531 on: August 06, 2006, 11:04:12 AM »
So.........BB had them to bed by 2 any ideas when the coup de'ta (whatever its called) comp will take place????

I think later this week. I'm not sure though because I haven't seen the commercial.  :hrt:

Offline renee33

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #532 on: August 06, 2006, 12:29:22 PM »
 :'(did anyone have trouble getting on last night??? it would let me on allnight (:;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #533 on: August 06, 2006, 12:32:05 PM »
Glad your here Renee  :hearts: , sorry about the inconvenience  :kuss:

Offline renee33

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #534 on: August 06, 2006, 12:39:53 PM »
 :woohoo:thank-you,, me too!!!!

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #535 on: August 06, 2006, 03:17:36 PM »
Saw this, don't know if it is anything and it looks like it has been changed but take it for what is worth???

On the Wikipedia.org article for Big Brother 7, there is a chart to the right side of the page showing the houseguests activity in the house (eg. HOH, Nominees, Veto, etc.) and a legend at the bottom of the chart that shows how to determine who has/is what. Usually, when two people are put into a light blue colour, they are the two nominees, as per the legend at the bottom of the chart. However, now that Janelle and James are nominated, the legend now shows that light blue refers to "Against Public Vote" instead of "Nominee". Does this mean that the two nominees will face a public vote this week???
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Cole

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #536 on: August 06, 2006, 03:53:10 PM »
so Danna and I were chatting...

has anyone seen Danielle eat or drink?   ???

[IM

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #537 on: August 06, 2006, 04:11:09 PM »
Saw this, don't know if it is anything and it looks like it has been changed but take it for what is worth???

On the Wikipedia.org article for Big Brother 7, there is a chart to the right side of the page showing the houseguests activity in the house (eg. HOH, Nominees, Veto, etc.) and a legend at the bottom of the chart that shows how to determine who has/is what. Usually, when two people are put into a light blue colour, they are the two nominees, as per the legend at the bottom of the chart. However, now that Janelle and James are nominated, the legend now shows that light blue refers to "Against Public Vote" instead of "Nominee". Does this mean that the two nominees will face a public vote this week???

I'm not seeing it Chunky. I see "Nominated" at the bottom. Maybe I'm not on the right page. Isn't it possible for anyone to edit a Wikipedia page? Maybe someone was editing it?  :umn:

I did find this though which is very interesting!

A new Coup d'etat feature of the competition was announced at the end of the August 3 episode, in which houseguests can possibly take away the Head of Household power from the current holder at a moment's notice...

Could really shake the game up.  :naughtyd:

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #538 on: August 06, 2006, 04:13:58 PM »
looks like Stephen Colbert was right about Wikipedia

Stephen Colbert Causes Chaos on Wikipedia, Gets Blocked from Site

On Monday night's episode of The Colbert Report, Stephen Colbert addressed the online resource Wikipedia, the encyclopedia that anyone can read or edit. Colbert praised Wikipedia for "wikiality," the reality that exists if you make something up and enough people agree with you - it becomes reality. Colbert's subsequent examples to prove "wikiality" would cause chaos on the site, and lead an administrator to subsequently block his account.

In the segment, Colbert logs on to the Wikipedia article about his show to find out whether he usually refers to Oregon as "California's Canada or Washington's Mexico." Upon learning that he has referred to Oregon as both, he demonstrates how easy it is to disregard both references and put in a completely new one (Oregon is Idaho's Portugal), declaring it "the opinion I've always held, you can look it up."

Colbert goes on to declare that he doesn't believe George Washington had slaves.

If I want to say he didn't that's my right, and now, thanks to Wikipedia *taps keyboard* it's also a fact.

Here's the fun part - Colbert actually did this. The Wikipedia articles on his show and George Washington were both edited by the user Stephencolbert to reflect the changes he declared on air as he tapped at his computer around 23:35 UTC - which is 6:35pm on the East Coast, during the taping of his show, hours before it aired.

It gets better.

Colbert then urged his audience to find the Wikipedia entry on elephants and create an entry that stated their population had tripled in the last six months, a fact he freely stated to not know if it was "actually true," with his sidebar stating "it isn't." Guess what happened next?

Scores of internet users took Colbert's bait, repeatedly vandalizing approximately 20 articles on elephants before all being placed under a lock. The move also subsequently caused Wikipedia administrator Tawker to block Stephen Colbert from the website, reportedly to verify his identity. Either Tawker is incapable of checking the above log times that corroborate Colbert, or, more likely, he just wants to be mentioned on Stephen's show (as evidenced by his notes on the block and blog entry).

All this trouble over a man who, as his user page noted, is a 'defender of truth.'
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Cole

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #539 on: August 06, 2006, 04:40:00 PM »

bump

[IM

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #540 on: August 06, 2006, 05:27:06 PM »

bump

I read at another site that she isn't drinking any water because she doesn't want to use the portapotty. I can't vouch for the accuracy of it though:crazy:

Added to say: OPPS, Danna had it too, I hadn't refreshed in awhile, so she didn't drink anything and didn't use the potty. No wonder she was doing so much pacing!! :lol3:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2006, 05:54:46 PM by TexasLady »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #541 on: August 06, 2006, 06:27:33 PM »
okay who is danni really with?  this POV nom will show who she is with.  is james stilll the pawn or her target?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #542 on: August 06, 2006, 08:02:06 PM »

has anyone seen Danielle eat or drink?   ???
only from her doggy bowl  ..very fitting dont cha think?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #543 on: August 06, 2006, 08:48:07 PM »
okay who is danni really with?  this POV nom will show who she is with.  is james stilll the pawn or her target?

At the moment, she has Marci, Eri-weasel and she thinks she has CG, CT and the uber-weasel James. I don't think she cares a whole lot though if James goes but she'd rather have Kayser or Janie out the door. I don't think you can believe a thing Will and Boogie say so who knows what they will do.   :inocent: & :inocent:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #544 on: August 06, 2006, 11:27:25 PM »
It's going to be a sad day on Thursday if Kaysar gets evicted on his birthday of all days! I hope Janelle wins HOH again and she will definitely go BALLISTIC this time to avenge on Kaysar's eviction. 

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #545 on: August 07, 2006, 12:36:40 AM »
Oh I sooo hope Kaysar is not put up 

Did I miss something? ???  Janie won Veto & will take herself off the block.  So wouldn't Dani put Marce up, NOT Kaysar??  OMG, I hope it's not Kaysar. puhleezzz!  :-\

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #546 on: August 07, 2006, 12:53:40 AM »
Oh I sooo hope Kaysar is not put up 

Did I miss something? ???  Janie won Veto & will take herself off the block.  So wouldn't Dani put Marce up, NOT Kaysar??  OMG, I hope it's not Kaysar. puhleezzz!  :-\
Unfortunately, Danielle plans to put up Kaysar. 

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #547 on: August 07, 2006, 07:03:43 AM »
Thanks RFWill.  Well, maybe she'll change her mind?  Hope so.  But if Kay must be on the block, I hope James gets evicted!!  :knuckles:  :umn:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #548 on: August 07, 2006, 08:35:43 AM »
maybe if she realizes it is kay b-day she will put some one else up.   Wonder if they willover throw the HOH rior to votes

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #549 on: August 07, 2006, 10:08:26 AM »
maybe if she realizes it is kay b-day she will put some one else up.   Wonder if they willover throw the HOH rior to votes
Since Kaysar told James it was his birthday on Thursday, I am hoping he tells Danielle that. But I don't think it will change anything anyway. We can only hope!