Author Topic: ongoing livefeed chat....( Spoilers )  (Read 222976 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: ongoing livefeed chat....( Spoilers )
« Reply #475 on: August 02, 2006, 10:56:02 AM »
I have a stong feeling that its Howies turn  :lol:
I would be okay if Howie wins as long as he is wise with his choice of nominations. Who do you think he would put up?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #476 on: August 02, 2006, 11:07:05 AM »
Marcy & Boogie

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #477 on: August 02, 2006, 11:13:00 AM »

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #478 on: August 02, 2006, 11:45:23 AM »
I have a stong feeling that its Howies turn  :lol:

)-** but, but but .... I'm readly for all hell to break loose. It's time to shake things up.  :sera:

Offline ChickLIT

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Cuz I'm a Chick and I'm always LIT!
« Reply #479 on: August 02, 2006, 11:49:23 AM »
I like the idea of Dani and James going up
Now THAT would shake rattle and ROLLLLL the house IMO

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #480 on: August 02, 2006, 11:50:16 AM »
 :js: ^^ thats what I would love to see too !

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #481 on: August 02, 2006, 08:52:16 PM »
Dani and Marcellas!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #482 on: August 03, 2006, 01:19:34 AM »
With that long lockdown they have going, I'm guessing tomorrow's show will consist of a LIVE vote and eviction and then the start of a lengthy endurance HOH competition.

I think next week will be a double eviction. It happened on week 6 last year and Janelle won and she had to come up with two nominees right away and she wasted no time putting up that bitch, Jennifer (for getting Kaysar booted the second time) and Maggie. Of course Jennifer got booted less than 48 hours later on a 6-1 vote. April, who's her real-life friend was the only one that voted the other way.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #483 on: August 05, 2006, 12:11:21 PM »
Now that the site's back up, I can finally comment on the latest events. With the veto competition about to take place, I sure do hope Janelle wins and save her ass! At this point I don't care if James goes this week. I've totally gave up on him. He is worse this year than last year. 

Offline Danna

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #484 on: August 05, 2006, 02:49:24 PM »
I really hope Janie gets to stay too!!
I hate to say this..... BUT.....
it's been said by many the game is 'fixed' by the producers, i hate to think that way but now that it could possibly work out for Janie....  :-[
The reality is that if you check CBS website http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7/polls/love.shtml
Kaysar and Janie are the favorite houseguests. will is the only one close and janie has him doubled.
If in fact the producers "help the game along" it would make no sense from a ratings standpoint to send janie home this week.

This is a mixed emotion for me... I love Janie and want her to stay, but would really hate to think the game is fixed...

opinions?
 :hrt:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #485 on: August 05, 2006, 02:55:34 PM »
it's been said by many the game is 'fixed' by the producers, i hate to think that way but now that it could possibly work out for Janie....  :-[
The reality is that if you check CBS website http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7/polls/love.shtml
Kaysar and Janie are the favorite houseguests. will is the only one close and janie has him doubled.
If in fact the producers "help the game along" it would make no sense from a ratings standpoint to send janie home this week.

This is a mixed emotion for me... I love Janie and want her to stay, but would really hate to think the game is fixed...

opinions?
Yes, it's all about ratings and Janelle was the most popular HG last year and again this year and I know if she goes this week, many viewers will stop watching and the ratings will plumment. Just like when they have the veto comp with George, that obviously was fixed so he would win, they knew he would take on the slop diet to get himself off the block.

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #486 on: August 05, 2006, 03:10:30 PM »
Have they had a food comp? Since the "meltdown" it's been hard to stay on top of things. Glad everythings back.  :jumpy:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #487 on: August 05, 2006, 03:15:35 PM »
No food comp this week Sups but there might be a " temptation" during Veto ! Like something offered to put the house on slop !!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #488 on: August 05, 2006, 03:17:25 PM »
Have they had a food comp? Since the "meltdown" it's been hard to stay on top of things. Glad everythings back.  :jumpy:
No food comp so far.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #489 on: August 05, 2006, 03:24:47 PM »

opinions?
Yes, it's all about ratings and Janelle was the most popular HG last year and again this year and I know if she goes this week, many viewers will stop watching and the ratings will plumment. Just like when they have the veto comp with George, that obviously was fixed so he would win, they knew he would take on the slop diet to get himself off the block.

I know I won't care about it except to see Danni get hers.  :touche:

I just really hope Janie gets the POV today, no one else will help her, at least that is how it seems to me.  :(
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #490 on: August 05, 2006, 03:29:22 PM »

opinions?

I know I won't care about it except to see Danni get hers.  :touche:

I just really hope Janie gets the POV today, no one else will help her, at least that is how it seems to me.  :(
Nobody wants to become a target is why she's on her own. So it's a must for her to win, comp still underway

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #491 on: August 05, 2006, 03:38:49 PM »
Nobody wants to become a target is why she's on her own. So it's a must for her to win, comp still underway

She has to win or she's toast. (I hope you are right Danna, BB save Janie for us, you saved CG, throw James under that bus he says is coming!!) :lol3:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #492 on: August 05, 2006, 03:44:23 PM »

She has to win or she's toast. (I hope you are right Danna, BB save Janie for us, you saved CG, throw James under that bus he says is coming!!) :lol3:
And don't forget we have this Coup D'Etat twist happening this week. I'm really curious about that!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #493 on: August 05, 2006, 03:53:00 PM »

And don't forget we have this Coup D'Etat twist happening this week. I'm really curious about that!

I forgot!!! I'm curious myself!! Coup D'Etat... overthrow the government or ruling group :snicker:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #494 on: August 05, 2006, 03:54:37 PM »
Yeah , Julie wasn't very specific ..like it will be introduced Thursday because thats the live show and that part was taped  ? If so then the Coup D'Etat probably has nothing to do with Veto ..I'm so confused ..Julie did not explain very well  :meow:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #495 on: August 05, 2006, 03:57:21 PM »

I am hoping it is to overthrow the current HOH. That will serve Danielle right, LOL!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #496 on: August 05, 2006, 04:04:53 PM »

I am hoping it is to overthrow the current HOH. That will serve Danielle right, LOL!!
Just imagine if that is the case, she will have a complete MELTDOWN!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #497 on: August 05, 2006, 04:15:39 PM »
I can't wait Will, I really can't! Then it really will be SUPER All Stars.  :lol3:

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #498 on: August 05, 2006, 04:17:40 PM »
my thoughts Power of Veto is on Tuesdays episode then after the Veto comp.. the Coup D'etat comp is introduced
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #499 on: August 05, 2006, 04:18:27 PM »
I can't wait Will, I really can't! Then it really will be SUPER All Stars.  :lol3:
yeah, for real!