Author Topic: ongoing livefeed chat....( Spoilers )  (Read 221420 times)

Nuala

Re: ongoing livefeed chat....
« Reply #425 on: July 30, 2006, 05:41:39 PM »
Jannie does not care about the sov 6 alliance.....she is playing for herself (as she ought), but that is going to get her into some trouble. 

I thought Howie, Kaysar, and James were not going to leave Jannie alone, so Will would not manipulate her.

Reading what Will told her, I thought he was giving her some good advice.  :umn: Maybe he has won me over. I've even decided upon reflection that Maggie was smarter than I gave her credit for last year. She didn't need to have people help her decide what to do, she had meetings to tell the others what they would do.  :knuckles:

He even told her straight out that Erika is in cahoots with Boogie. Now if only Janie would ask her! :o

I am a huge Maggie fan and she was very smart!!!!!  She never not played the game and she and Will have  a lot in common when it comes to common sense.  They both have good judgement of character if you want my opinion!!!!!

Janelle is a smart girl too, but is not playing like it right now.....she is too indecisive and needs to stick to her guns and just tell the others this is what I am doing and that is that.  Will gave her great advice and that is that anyone that would yell at her is not her true alliance.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #426 on: July 30, 2006, 06:24:51 PM »
Jannie does not care about the sov 6 alliance.....she is playing for herself (as she ought), but that is going to get her into some trouble. 

I thought Howie, Kaysar, and James were not going to leave Jannie alone, so Will would not manipulate her.

Reading what Will told her, I thought he was giving her some good advice.  :umn: Maybe he has won me over. I've even decided upon reflection that Maggie was smarter than I gave her credit for last year. She didn't need to have people help her decide what to do, she had meetings to tell the others what they would do.  :knuckles:

He even told her straight out that Erika is in cahoots with Boogie. Now if only Janie would ask her! :o

I am a huge Maggie fan and she was very smart!!!!!  She never not played the game and she and Will have  a lot in common when it comes to common sense.  They both have good judgement of character if you want my opinion!!!!!

Janelle is a smart girl too, but is not playing like it right now.....she is too indecisive and needs to stick to her guns and just tell the others this is what I am doing and that is that.  Will gave her great advice and that is that anyone that would yell at her is not her true alliance.

I remember Nuala.  :hrt: I even regret calling her that nasty worm name. She played the game and yes, there is a similarity between Maggie and Will. Although he IS the master. I am not sure we know exactly what Janie is doing. We'll see with her nomination.

Will gave her great advice today. Now... did she listen!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: ongoing livefeed chat....( Spoilers )
« Reply #427 on: July 30, 2006, 06:32:00 PM »
On another note.. I can't see Ericka, CG and Marci changing tires.  :lol:  I think they will be paddling around in the pool or lounging in the BY with Kayser, listening to Howie and NOT watching the movie.   :killme:

Offline orthogirl

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • in the immortal words of carlos ..... dee de dee!!
« Reply #428 on: July 30, 2006, 06:33:13 PM »
as for maggie being a great player................. i will give it to her that she knew how to use the people she had around her but let''s be honest, she didn't have a hard time convincing anyone, she had the "sheep"- she got lucky- they all had seemed to be in need of a leader because they did not know how to play or were to scared to make any moves- i would give april more credit then maggie- at least she tried to stir stuff up with jenn as opposed to ivette following eric and then maggie (after he got evicted)- but this is just my opinion i, but i will give it to will- plus he is fine to look at (even better when he was on his season though) :)

Nuala

« Reply #429 on: July 30, 2006, 06:40:50 PM »

I remember Nuala.  :hrt: I even regret calling her that nasty worm name. She played the game and yes, there is a similarity between Maggie and Will. Although he IS the master. I am not sure we know exactly what Janie is doing. We'll see with her nomination.

Will gave her great advice today. Now... did she listen!

I think she will take his advice.  I believe she was confused on what to do because of James and Kaysar down her throat as well as Marcie.  But, she is back on track with what she originally wanted to do and I believe Howie will support her in doing it!!!!!  Howie is her true friend in the house!!!

Nuala

« Reply #430 on: July 30, 2006, 06:43:04 PM »
do you think will is trying to have a showmance with janie in order to secure his spot somewhere closer to the end........... i mean he did it in his season so what would make him stop on this season? or is he playing the psycho-therapist angle on janie seeing as how she seems to be all over the place with her decisions?  i really hope her indecivesness is just one big act 

I dont know what Will is up to in regards to always calling Janelle sweetie, but she seems to smile when he says it to her.  They are both in relationships outside of the house, so I hope no showmance happens for the sake of those who love them outside the house. 

Offline orthogirl

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • in the immortal words of carlos ..... dee de dee!!
« Reply #431 on: July 30, 2006, 06:46:22 PM »
let'shope for their respective mates that holds true.............plus if janie really is dating a football player then wil might be in for some serious reconstructive surgery if that happened :meow:

Nuala

« Reply #432 on: July 30, 2006, 06:49:06 PM »
let'shope for their respective mates that holds true.............plus if janie really is dating a football player then wil might be in for some serious reconstructive surgery if that happened :meow:

:lol3: at least he is a plastic surgeon....it would be a cheap surgery for him to fix his nose :lol3:

so who is your favorite this season?

Nuala

« Reply #433 on: July 30, 2006, 06:52:38 PM »
Have a meeting again?  They are meetingened out.........they can't just meet and talk and stick with what they say...that would be too easy!!!!  They love racking our brains!!!!  They want us to be tooned in 24/7. 

james said they needed to write it in blood last night that they all agreed..... :tup:

Nuala

« Reply #434 on: July 30, 2006, 07:25:58 PM »
Will in the tub...................... :woohoo: He could tell me a duckie story anytime!!!

Nuala

« Reply #435 on: July 30, 2006, 07:38:36 PM »
well now GC, Erika, Kaysar, Howie, and Marcie can bond tonight?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #436 on: July 30, 2006, 07:57:06 PM »
Good show tonight! Intense nomination ceremony!

Offline JessicaINboiseID

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • my myspace
« Reply #437 on: July 30, 2006, 09:41:49 PM »
Will continues to crack me up and this whole thing with janie and will flirting is makeing a funny show! i love it! As for the advice he gave janie i totally agree!
~**JeSsIcA**~

Offline JessicaINboiseID

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • my myspace
« Reply #438 on: July 31, 2006, 01:26:42 AM »
will just came into hoh room and janelle asked him id he put a "certain person up" (diane) if she would have his word to vote her out and not erika if she puts her up! and will said yes! then they started talking about will cant put her up and will said he will not put her and one other person of her choice up then janie said what if i want 4 others! (that being marci and the rest of the s6) ohhh i wonder if she is gonna really put diane up! now janie is talkin about her conversation with will to howie in the hoh!
~**JeSsIcA**~

Offline JessicaINboiseID

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • my myspace
« Reply #439 on: July 31, 2006, 01:36:00 AM »
danielle and james were just talking in the supply room and he said that he wants to get hoh and put up janelle and marci danielle said "ok lets do it ive been just waiting for the word!"
~**JeSsIcA**~

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #440 on: July 31, 2006, 11:41:20 AM »
The veto ceremony today is going to be very interesting!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #441 on: July 31, 2006, 12:26:57 PM »
The veto ceremony today is going to be very interesting!

I wish Janie would flip it again and choose Danielle. Oh the DRAMA!! James would have a brain aneurysm!  Marci would just complain about something or other. :lol3:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #442 on: July 31, 2006, 01:10:42 PM »
I would love a surprise Nom of Dani !!  :lol:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #443 on: July 31, 2006, 01:39:43 PM »
I have a bad feeling that Janelle will end up on the block next week. She has been brainwashed this week.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #444 on: July 31, 2006, 01:44:52 PM »
I have a bad feeling that Janelle will end up on the block next week. She has been brainwashed this week.

They would have to backdoor her to make sure, she won POV's last year didn't she? (I have CRS, can't remember stuff...)

Offline JessicaINboiseID

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • my myspace
« Reply #445 on: July 31, 2006, 01:54:04 PM »
That would be great!! im glad she is decided that she is gonna put diane up because i really dont want will to go! but she could still put him up! hope not!
~**JeSsIcA**~

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #446 on: July 31, 2006, 02:18:30 PM »
That would be great!! im glad she is decided that she is gonna put diane up because i really dont want will to go! but she could still put him up! hope not!

I've changed my mind, I wish she'd put up the back-stabbing diva Marcella.  (:;)

Offline ChickLIT

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Cuz I'm a Chick and I'm always LIT!
« Reply #447 on: July 31, 2006, 02:26:06 PM »
PUT UP DANI YOU DUMMY.......Screw James...he's getting ready to screw you Janie......
and Dani is right there with him.  GET RID OF DANI...

If that happens, OH THE RATINGS will be THROUGH the roof!!!!!

hehehee....

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #448 on: July 31, 2006, 02:32:01 PM »
PUT UP DANI YOU DUMMY.......Screw James...he's getting ready to screw you Janie......
and Dani is right there with him.  GET RID OF DANI...

If that happens, OH THE RATINGS will be THROUGH the roof!!!!!

hehehee....

I like this option too!  They would have to call 911 for James.  :lol3:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #449 on: July 31, 2006, 02:34:08 PM »
I think we will be in for a shocker at the veto ceremony!