Author Topic: Where has Kaysar been!?  (Read 7149 times)

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
Re: Where has Kaysar been!?
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2006, 11:47:25 AM »
i disagree. i think kay has taken himself out of the line of fire and put up a smokescreen with his noms. last night's live feeds show his effectiveness. 1. will and mb are feeling overconfident and got aggressive last night. they put it out in the open who they are going after and of the s6 kay is now the last on their list and janie and james are their targets. 2. will and mb attacked other hgs and have lost support from people they might need (marci, dani and erica) 3. jase came out in the open and showed where his alliances are 4. nak and diane are forced to show their game and one of them will go home (hopefull diane because of endurance and physical comps but i am torn as to whether she or nak is the better person to get ousted)--this takes out a key strategic player who is aligned for now with ct and will be a threat in the long run 5. it caused turmoil within his own alliance which allowed him to get into james' head a bit and play his hand (and i think kay can easily mend things with janie and how but now he looks like he is on the outs with his alliance which makes him a lesser target)

Offline Jules

• RFF Jr. Member
  • BB freakk
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2006, 07:22:29 PM »
i disagree. i think kay has taken himself out of the line of fire and put up a smokescreen with his noms. last night's live feeds show his effectiveness. 1. will and mb are feeling overconfident and got aggressive last night. they put it out in the open who they are going after and of the s6 kay is now the last on their list and janie and james are their targets. 2. will and mb attacked other hgs and have lost support from people they might need (marci, dani and erica) 3. jase came out in the open and showed where his alliances are 4. nak and diane are forced to show their game and one of them will go home (hopefull diane because of endurance and physical comps but i am torn as to whether she or nak is the better person to get ousted)--this takes out a key strategic player who is aligned for now with ct and will be a threat in the long run 5. it caused turmoil within his own alliance which allowed him to get into james' head a bit and play his hand (and i think kay can easily mend things with janie and how but now he looks like he is on the outs with his alliance which makes him a lesser target)

i agree with everything you said...kaysar is deff playing the game now and a damn good one..i made this thread in week one when we hardly ever saw kasar and wasnt really playing...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2006, 06:24:15 PM »
Kaysar finally told us last night what is wrong with him , he's homesick and misses his family  :( , takes a real man to admit that for all the world to see & hear  ! " What Up Kaysar !!?? " :jam:

Offline Jules

• RFF Jr. Member
  • BB freakk
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2006, 06:43:00 PM »
Kaysar finally told us last night what is wrong with him , he's homesick and misses his family  :( , takes a real man to admit that for all the world to see & hear  ! " What Up Kaysar !!?? " :jam:

aww i feel bad for him!....but he needs to snap out of it and realise that his family would want him to do the best he can while hes in the house and not throw away his 3rd chance at this game!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2006, 08:26:01 PM »
True that , he seems happier today . If they have Ameirica's Choice call from a loved one I was going to vote CG or Dani but with Kaysar so sad I'm leaning towards him .  :love2: